Can't use my Xbox live card ! XBOS3004 error.

Discus and support Can't use my Xbox live card ! XBOS3004 error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I bought myself an Xbox Live Card from MMOGA. A 10 Euro card. I typed the code in and it showed me that it is indeed 10 Euros, so I bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skaarf, Sep 1, 2016.

1. skaarf
    skaarf Guest

Today I bought myself an Xbox Live Card from MMOGA.

A 10 Euro card. I typed the code in and it showed me that it is indeed 10 Euros, so I bought the right thing.

I live in Germany and we of course also use euros here, but the page still tells me " This code doesn't match your location ".

I did what they asked and went into my Xbox settings and into the system to look at my location which is still Germany.

My point I live in the EU, my location is right, the code are 10 euros not Dollars and I still get the XBOS3004 error.

:)

skaarf, Sep 1, 2016
  2. RetroNinja25
    RetroNinja25 Guest
    Xbox Card

My friend purchased a $15 Xbox card for me because my Xbox Live ran out, but I can't use it to purchase Xbox Live. Do I have to use an Xbox Live card/Credit card in order to purchase Xbox Live?

RetroNinja25, Sep 1, 2016
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Sep 1, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. The error code you posted does indeed mean that there is a region issue.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-xbos3004

Even though the card may be in Euros it's possible that the code you purchased could be for a different country than Germany which would be causing the problem.

I'd recommend you contact the seller to ensure the code you purchased is actually for Germany.

onyxishere, Sep 2, 2016
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. The error code you posted does indeed mean that there is a region issue.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-xbos3004

Even though the card may be in Euros it's possible that the code you purchased could be for a different country than Germany which would be causing the problem.

I'd recommend you contact the seller to ensure the code you purchased is actually for Germany.
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Can UK dlc codes work on Xbox US accounts?

7. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed

Hi Cambojian,

sorry to hear. Maybe this could help to fix your Problem
    "Error redeeming a code"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Rodeen a code

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are unable to redeem a code. We recommend getting with who you bought the code from. Here is a

guide for the error you get

Solution 1:

Return or exchange the Xbox gift card at the retailer from whom it was purchased. Then make sure that you obtain a card in the correct currency for your Microsoft account.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Miss Ghidorah Win User

region error code for gears 1 and 3

Hey there SpCandyman!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing region error issues. Let's have you check out the troubleshooting article for

error redeeming code
    , specifically for region issues.

Let us know if any of that helps or if you're still seeing that problem!
Thema:

1. Can't use my Xbox live card ! XBOS3004 error. - Similar Threads - Can't live card

2. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...
  3. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  4. nao consigo resgatar cartao live gold[I can't redeem a live gold card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo resgatar cartao live gold[I can't redeem a live gold card]: olá eu tinha uma assinatura game pass no meu cartao pré pago porem na data de renovaçao ele nao tem saldo suficiente,com isso nao consigo resgatar meu cartao presente d live gold de 3 meses e nao...
  5. I can't redeem my xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my xbox live gold card: I've bought an xbox live gold card and I can't redeem it d29e8b2b-0fae-458a-a9ca-c3d168c4188a
  6. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  7. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live: I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on PC it just says contact customer support....
  8. Can't play online and just redeemed a xbox live gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online and just redeemed a xbox live gold gift card: I'am from Mexico and purchased a Xbox Live gold gift card. I redeemed the code, no problem, downloaded one of the games with gold, no problem. Then, when i tried to play Overwatch the system says...
  9. Bought an XBox Live 2100 Prepaid Card - can't redeem it ..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an XBox Live 2100 Prepaid Card - can't redeem it ..: I bought an xbox live 2100 prepaid code online on Gameflip. I recieved the code i tried redeeming it but I get a message Oops something went wrong. And i get an error which i can't find anywhere...
  10. can't get on Xbox live even though I've already redeemed a one month card

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get on Xbox live even though I've already redeemed a one month card: I redeemed a one month card and it has shown up in my subscription but I still can't join/start parties or play online. I've tried removing my account and adding it and restarting the Xbox but...