Can't use my voucher to buy Xbox live
Discus and support Can't use my voucher to buy Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for £25 for my Xbox live. I want to renew my subscription with this but every time I go to buy 3 months, it doesn't give me an option... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrjaffa1013, Jul 26, 2016.
Thema:
Can't use my voucher to buy Xbox live
Loading...
-
Can't use my voucher to buy Xbox live - Similar Threads - Can't voucher buy
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Why can't I redeem a voucher on Xbox for Roblox????
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I redeem a voucher on Xbox for Roblox????: So my son has vouchers for his birthday for Roblox on his Xbox. There's no option to redeem in the game or on Xbox (code is too short for the "redeem" part of Xbox store). I ended up looking it... -
Can't redeem Groove music pass voucher
in XBoX Sales and PromoCan't redeem Groove music pass voucher: I was sent an email with a £20 reward for renewing my groove subscription, but when I try to claim it I get the following message code not valid try re-entering it or contact the merchant. the... -
Can't redeem voucher code
in XBoX Sales and PromoCan't redeem voucher code: I was given a voucher code for fallout 3 when I purchased fallout 4, but it will not allow me to redeem it. 95cb81c5-e64c-4079-9ff0-004c8c293dce -
Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?: Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it? c73736a5-69d6-4ec3-a62f-6b2c891fde09 -
can't find redeemed voucher on my xbox one
in XBoX on Consolescan't find redeemed voucher on my xbox one: I have purchased a £25 voucher microsoft gift card, an email was sent and the voucher number was added to Sign in to your Microsoft account I cannot find the points, please help, when I added the...