Can't use my Game Pass on second computer

Discus and support Can't use my Game Pass on second computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a member of Game Pass and want to be able to add it to my husband's computer so he can play also. I have made him a member of my family and did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marilyn Chappell, May 12, 2023.

1. Can't use my Game Pass on second computer

I am a member of Game Pass and want to be able to add it to my husband's computer so he can play also. I have made him a member of my family and did all the invites and everything it told me to do, he has downloaded the app on his computer but when he opens it, it won't recognize him as a member and he can not buy games. What am I doing wrong?

:)

Marilyn Chappell, May 12, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Only way for it to work is sign in on the xbox app with your profile and download the games

He can use his profile on the PC login though just not on the xbox app

If you have.Ultimatw and trying to access cloud play then no as it is a subscriber perk only and only the friends and family pack subscribers. 8 regions only
  3. Marilyn Chappell Win User

Thanks Luis

We are not using a consol this is Xbox for Windows on PC
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

just to add a bit, log into his xbox app with your account, download what games he wants, then log out of the xbox app and back in with his account and he can then play the games.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You can only share your subscription on console through the home Xbox feature. Adding someone to the family does not grant them access to your subscription.

An alternative would be the new game pass family & friends plan:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/friends-and...

(At this time, Game Pass Friends & Family is only available in Colombia, Chile, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and Sweden.)
  6. Mindy03 Win User

Am i missing something

i uninstalled the games and redownloaded them making sure to use the right account but i still can't play them without unlocking them on the second computer
Thema:

1. Can't use my Game Pass on second computer - Similar Threads - Can't Game Pass

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  4. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  5. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  6. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  7. i can't use game pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't use game pass code: i bought a new xbox controller and i got a xbox game pass ultimate code but i can't use it because it already used. i want to know how to use this code. 7f306082-4d2e-4a29-bf42-47c7eed98ea9
  8. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  9. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  10. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0