Can´t use my epic games account with my xbox profile

Discus and support Can´t use my epic games account with my xbox profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can´t use the same account that I usually play Fornite (in pc) with my xbox live account. I just want to play Fornite in xbox and pc. How can I solve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GranDany360, Dec 10, 2017.

  1. GranDany360
    GranDany360 Guest

    Can´t use my epic games account with my xbox profile


    I can´t use the same account that I usually play Fornite (in pc) with my xbox live account. I just want to play Fornite in xbox and pc. How can I solve it?

    :)
     
    GranDany360, Dec 10, 2017
    #1
  2. BossLUFFY22
    BossLUFFY22 Guest
    diassociated the default account

    Hi,

    "Your Xbox Live account has already been associated with another Epic Games account."

    I want associated my epic games account created on PC on my xbox profile but my xbox profile has already associated, how can i diassociated the default account

    Thank you
     
    BossLUFFY22, Dec 10, 2017
    #2
  3. RaD Byder
    RaD Byder Guest
    How do I disconnect my old epic games account from my xbox with my xbox?

    So recently I had made an epic games account to play fortnite on pc and I want to use that same account on xbox but it says I already have an epic games account linked with my xbox account but I don't remember it. So if anybody can please help me I want
    to know how to unlink this epic games account from my xbox , thanks.
     
    RaD Byder, Dec 10, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Can´t use my epic games account with my xbox profile

    Hi!

    Fortnite does not support cross-play, only progress will be save in switching between PC and PS4 (only PS4 and not Xbox is specified). I direct you to the
    FAQ for more information.
     
    DominumStige, Dec 10, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Can´t use my epic games account with my xbox profile

    Hi!

    Fortnite does not support cross-play, only progress will be save in switching between PC and PS4 (only PS4 and not Xbox is specified). I direct you to the
    FAQ for more information.
  6. Vikina Hanková Win User

    Epic games account and xbox account

    I am logged in to one account but this account is not connected with xbox. If i want to connect these acounts, Epic Games write me that my xbox account is connected with another epic games account but i don´t know, with which account. My question is .. How can i found out which epic games account i am connected to?
  7. KindGryphon Win User

    How do i get back my account ?

    i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
    So to clarify. Its your Epic games account you are trying to recover and NOT your Xbox live profile correct?

    If this is the case then the one and only people who have the capability of assisting would be Epic Games support.

    Microsoft cannot help you with your Epic Games account.

    If Epic games wont assist then unfortunately nothing else can be done.
  8. Kathy A. Win User

    how to link my xbox to my epic games account?

    Hello Ella,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    To link your Xbox account to your Epic Games account, you can follow these steps from the Epic Games link: How do I link my console account to my Epic Games account using the web? - Epic Accounts Support



    If you are still experiencing issues with linking your Xbox account, you can try the following steps:



    1. Try using InPrivate Window and see if issue persists.

    2. Try using a different browser or device to link your accounts.

    Lastly, should you need assistance about this account concern, you can contact Fortnite support - Epic Games Support.

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  9. Lucas Lauer Win User

    vbucks

Thema:

Can´t use my epic games account with my xbox profile

Loading...
  1. Can´t use my epic games account with my xbox profile - Similar Threads - Can´t epic games

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...