Can't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error

Discus and support Can't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can't access certain pages or settings on the Xbox Android app that I can otherwise access through my physical Xbox. • Looking for Group says I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by 7Pkmn'v, Apr 26, 2020.

1. 7Pkmn'v
    7Pkmn'v Guest

Can't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error

I can't access certain pages or settings on the Xbox Android app that I can otherwise access through my physical Xbox.

• Looking for Group says I need to set "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" to Everyone, however this is already set to Everyone on my Xbox.

• Attempting to change name sharing settings pastes a "Sorry, we couldn't get this info" error in place of the drop-down menu(s).

• After a few seconds while viewing a club chat, the entire menu collapses into "Something went wrong when loading this section"

:)

7Pkmn'v, Apr 26, 2020
  2. JoeGuwapp Win User

3. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Reputation System Changes Coming!

Can't believe someone would spit at the TV over a game, just crazy!

But I have a real hate for spitting anytime. I'd ( not that I'd want either ) rather someone punch me in the face than spit on me :/
  4. Andreas_212 Win User

Locking Out Party Chat

[quote user="Endgamez"]

Saying that party chat is anti-social just doesn't make any sense.

[/quote]

Broaden your scope a little. If you're hanging out with your friends in real life , in a group of about 4 other people. That is social in a sense, but if you and your group go to a club and just mingle in that group of 5 , and dont talk to anyone else at
    the club, are you being social ? No. That is how party chat is non social in the greater scheme of the LIVe community.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Messaging - Why is it so terrible? Or is it me?

Have you thought about creating a club and using the club group chat??
  6. XBF Aaron G Win User

FIFA 19

ZombieJesterCOE

Try using
    Looking for group and clubs
    . We try to reserve our forums for people who are having issues or need questions answered. I find the groups and clubs easy to use and I can pick and choose who to play with, chat, form parties etc. Thank you guys have a great
    day!

Have fun!
Thema:

1. Can't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error - Similar Threads - Can't Looking Group

2. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  3. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  4. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...: Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token...
  5. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  6. Can't go past the "Choose how you look on Xbox" window

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't go past the "Choose how you look on Xbox" window: Hi. I just purchased State of Decay 2 and it requires me to use my Microsoft account. I signed in and it asked me to make a gamertag of some sort. I typed a name that I like then click on the...
  7. Hey I can't create a looking for group and I can't respond to any looking for group how I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey I can't create a looking for group and I can't respond to any looking for group how I...: I tried to post a looking for group but it's not working, I had the same probleme when I tried to respond to a looking for group, I restarted the console the router and all the basics but it's not...
  8. Can't post to looking for group, any tips?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't post to looking for group, any tips?: I've cleared the Mac address and set a new dns, works well on other accounts and my privacy settings are all open. 98eeb512-370d-4210-91ce-8784b2d7a52b
  9. What should I do if I can't look at group post but there's no error message tho

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What should I do if I can't look at group post but there's no error message tho: I tried to reset and go offline then online I'm using Xbox xs 663655c2-14ee-4abf-9e92-46908c155512
  10. Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?: Why is my account banned when it can't even show me why? [img] b55992f7-9bad-46f0-bd1e-2fa62d5c90a6