Can't use game that I paid for

Discus and support Can't use game that I paid for in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased minecraft for my son to play and he can't use it. It keeps asking for permission to use xbox despite permission being granted multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Charlie Senecal, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Can't use game that I paid for

I purchased minecraft for my son to play and he can't use it. It keeps asking for permission to use xbox despite permission being granted multiple times. He's on a HP Victus laptop running Windows 11.

:)

Charlie Senecal, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I paid for gamepass but can't use gamepass

Hello Anonymous_587, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Has the game pass payment been completed? Since when do you have this problem? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't access game I paid for?

Buying DLC for a game on Game Pass is up to you. It's a risk you take for a game on Game Pass, due to the games get removed and new ones coming on to the service. The only option you have is to purchase the game to continue using the DLC, when you have the means to do so. Xbox won't give you a refund, as you have played the DLC for longer than 2 hours or had it more than 14 days.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can't play the game i paid for.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Let me know if it's showing as "completed" or "canceled".

Also, for your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

I can't use my pre paid code

Hello!!!!

Try to contac https://support.microsoft.com to verify that the code is good, that it can satisfy that it has been long with the code may have expired, it also helped us to close the error that appears on the screen
  6. Hoskayra Win User

I paid for a game but I can't install it

We are here to serve, I am glad it has been resolved. Blessings.
Thema:

Can't use game that I paid for

1. Can't use game that I paid for - Similar Threads - Can't game paid

2. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  3. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  4. Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?: Hi everyone. I pay for gamepass and I have paid for all my digital games. Now, any time I try to play games I've spent my money on, xbox tells me there has been an error or that I need to sign...
  5. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.: [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday. 903f89b5-aed3-4367-a15a-aea1e4755cf8
  6. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f
  7. Can't play the game i paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the game i paid for.: I bought and paid for Dead Island 2 but it isn't in my purchases and I can't play the game. I just get the option tk pay for it AGAIN! Since I didn't get a confirmation email I don't have an order...
  8. My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden: Every time i try to play halo infinite i get a prompt saying "Looks like you have to renew your xbox game pass." I have tried resetting my console 3 times. I have checked my game pass ultimate...
  9. I paid for a game but I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game but I can't play it: I bought a game and it won't play ce307c12-1283-4b6c-bc7c-e0a9f8ac84c0
  10. I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.: I paid for this game mw2. I can't play it. I want a refund. I keep getting error code Hueneme- concord. I reset my router. Quit the game Multiple times I preorder months ago for this day. This is...