cant use credit on my microsoft account.

Discus and support cant use credit on my microsoft account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought $100 xbox card from amazon. the email amazon send me said to redeem this card click here, so I did and it just credited my Microsoft account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TinaCooper1, Jun 16, 2020.

1. TinaCooper1
    TinaCooper1 Guest

I bought $100 xbox card from amazon. the email amazon send me said to redeem this card click here, so I did and it just credited my Microsoft account. this was for my son and going back and forth with amazon and Microsoft is ridiculous. I have a [mod removed]
    credit and I can't use it. this is predatory. Noone can seem to help. Its an XBOX card but no credit on xbox. I have been on the phone for hrs and I am so sick of MS and amazon. I can't even seem to figure out how to buy anything using my credit. please help.

:)

TinaCooper1, Jun 16, 2020
  2. MarbleBag590 Win User

Please check your microsoft account balance online at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and see if you have a balance. Once you clarify you do have a
    balance, you should go to the xbox store either online at www.xbox.com, or directly through the xbox console. Make sure you are signed in with your account (or your sons account, depending on which account you redeemed the card with). Once you are in the store,
    click on the game that you want, and buy the game.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Cant use my Microsoft Account credit

Can you please explain what happens when you attempt to purchase items on the console?

If it is asking for an alternate payment method then that is just in case your purchase goes over the amount you have in currency. It will always use the currency first.

Currency cannot be used to purchase items from the website.

Currency cannot be used to purchase memberships.

If your gamertag is not set for the same region (country) than the currency was originally intended for then you will need to migrate your gamertag to the country in question in order to use currency.
  4. ColdStraw15 Win User

Cant use my Microsoft Account credit

Well my Currency is higher than the Price.
  5. TinaCooper1 Win User

Microsoft is predatory. They took $100 dollars from me as an xbox gift card. I spent 4 hours on the phone asked for a supervisor never gave me a supervisor. I asked to file a complaint never got an email for that.

I had $100 credit on my xbox account in my name only and I could not buy what I wanted or gift it to my son which is was his hard earned money that he gave me to buy him a gift card. I am going to escalate this tomorrow because xbox is not available for
    any kind of support. it was Alan whom I talked to and never let me talk to a supervisor. I am furious at Microsoft they are predatory and I am going to file a complaint with the my bank and the dept of finance if they don't make this right and give me a xbox
    card.
  6. IainJB Win User

Buying Minecraft with Microsoft account credits.

Hi, Mateus Fontana, you have not given a reason why a user cannot purchase the app using Microsoft credits. It is not good enough to just say that it cant be done. If it is not possible then how do i transfer the credit back to my bank account?
Thema:

1. cant use credit on my microsoft account. - Similar Threads - cant credit microsoft

2. Cant add new credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add new credit card: Hello, i cant add new credit card. It always says i added wrong information, but i gived it right. First i tried to change current card information, but it also says i add it wrong. I tried to...
  3. I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.: I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it. c809bc03-5427-4451-9c62-f75d2bd1a18e
  4. Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...: Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i have online xbox series s console how can i buy games? I have just buy gaming console which is xbox...
  5. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.: I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing...
  6. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  7. Cant buy live with microsoft $15 Credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy live with microsoft $15 Credit: I bought a $15 xbox live credit today thinking I could just use it to buy a month of Live. Turns out it wont let me select it as a payment method. How do I do it? a7f0fba9-1546-4634-a76b-0ecff27085d7
  8. Cant use my Microsoft Account credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use my Microsoft Account credit: Hello Guys. I got a serious Problem. I have added 25€ on my Microsoft Account and i tryed to buy something on xBox it does not work. I tried both on xBox and on my Browser but nothing of that...
  9. Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...: My console got reset (kids didn't know why). However, I set up a Microsoft Account specifically for the Xbox and do not remember what it was. I lost all my Gamer Tag/Accounts. I have about a...
  10. Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...: When i try i get this error message. 25055-f+X7CQAAAAAAAAAA-12a16a8b-2213-496b-b0ce-53168be89ca0 51d43945-e40b-4a66-9994-680748f2be3d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I cant use my credit in my Microsoft account