CANT USE CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CARD TO PAY FOR ULTIMATE

Discus and support CANT USE CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CARD TO PAY FOR ULTIMATE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, I cannot use any payment method apart from mobile phone. Even with a gift card i cannot pay for Ultimate !!! The help phone line hangs up, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tibone, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Tibone
    Tibone Guest

hi,

I cannot use any payment method apart from mobile phone. Even with a gift card i cannot pay for Ultimate !!!

The help phone line hangs up, and the call back service does not work. Chat does not exist for XBOX.

Any ideas please ???

cheers

:)

Tibone, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Does your Microsoft account and Billing Address country both match? ie you are not, for example, in France but living in the UK? Just making sure as they have to match

Gift card you can't pay for GPU as you need a funding source for future payments; not sure why you can't setup with a credit card. As noted above also, you are in a GPU supported country yes?

Edit: Is, or was, your account a Minor's (child) account when it was first setup? Is it still part of a family account? If so, then the settings may stop purchases on that account...or is the only issue related to GPU recurring billing?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello Tibone, do not know which region you are in and if you get any errors when you try to complete the purchase?

At this time Live's servers are in maintenance and games and purchases are being affected, ideally to wait for the servers to return to normals so that it can try again.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

Click the link above, and then store & subscriptions, and log in with your account to be notified when services normalize.

Best regards,

4. ngocphi Win User

Well there is no number you can call you have to work thru the call back service usually thru edge or Firefox not chrome

I don't recognize the charge works best for the menu

Only phone or offical xbox chat can help with billing

Keep in mind if you are trying to use prepaid visa creditcards you are paying Russian roulette with your wallet

Most of the time they don't work with online services

Also not all xbox regions are xgu

Are you sure you are in a supported region?
  5. Tibone Win User

Many thanks,

UK address,

Not a minor,

only mobile works - which i want to remove.

Impossible to get any Ms help outside of this forum - so thank you.

The virtual call back service - have to laugh :)

Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.

Try Again
  6. Tibone Win User

hello

This does not help as have had the problem for 3 months now.

We ran into an error setting up recurring billing

Either your payment method or recurring billing setting wasn’t updated for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Please check your payment and billing options and try again.

many thanks
Thema:

1. CANT USE CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CARD TO PAY FOR ULTIMATE - Similar Threads - CANT CREDIT CARD

2. Cant add new credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add new credit card: Hello, i cant add new credit card. It always says i added wrong information, but i gived it right. First i tried to change current card information, but it also says i add it wrong. I tried to...
  3. Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...: Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i have online xbox series s console how can i buy games? I have just buy gaming console which is xbox...
  4. Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.: My credit card stopped working in the Microsoft store so I deleted it as a payment method and then tried to add it again. Now I get the message that the details don't match the credit card....
  5. cant edit credit card number

in XBoX on Windows
    cant edit credit card number: Hi, i was trying to edit my credit card number because i mistyped it, but i cant change the numbers, and it only shows me the last 4 so i cant see if its right or not. please help!...
  6. I cant get my credit card off of xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my credit card off of xbox: I can't get my credit card off of xbox it tells me it can't take it off 6e59e6ce-d113-4096-bb73-b7ed7d548b05
  7. Cant view my credit card number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant view my credit card number: I want to change my credit card info, but i cant see the number nor can i change it. I am at the edit card info area, but its only letting me view the last 4 digits of my card....
  8. Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card: Hello, I'm trying to buy Xbox game pass(Beta) for pc but every time I try to pay for it using my credit card it locks the country/Region option to US! its greyed out! But I'm not from US and my...
  9. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.: I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing...
  10. I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store: Its been a month already since I cant buy any games in the XBOX store from my console. When I try to buy a game it shows an error message and I cant proceed. But my monthly xbox live gold...