Cant use car packs

Discus and support Cant use car packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own all car packs but now I cant use them it just pop up failed to download required marketplace data if I try to use one of them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tulln, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Tulln
    Tulln Guest

Cant use car packs

I own all car packs but now I cant use them it just pop up failed to download required marketplace data if I try to use one of them

:)

Tulln, Sep 4, 2017
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Forza 5 Car Pass DLC will cost $49.99

its just like every other forza tho. dlc packs and cars. the day one dlc is free and so is the cars with whoever you preordered with. but as far as season pass stuff it is what it is. i wont be purchasingthe season pass off the bat as i just wont have the money.. but if the first pack releases around december than yea im going to get it.

fwiw the car count is low on forza5 like 150 or so cars i cant reamember and its tailered towards exotics and suck.. not many hondas and 240's but liked having them to be honest and will miss them.

sc_shark, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Is The New Call of Duty Really Gonna Have Jetpacks and Cloaking

is there gonna be a regualar mode where u cant use these packs?

KuShEd_OuT860, Sep 4, 2017
  4. easj369 Win User

not getting passed loading screen

one last question i never was able to figure out about forza 4 in forza 3 you could download the car packs without buying them so you wouldnt always see dlc cars, i cant figure out how to download the car packs in 4, it forces you to buy them. is
    that the way it is?
  5. Leonardo Wanderley Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate + pacote de expansão faltando DLCS[Translation-Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate +expansion pack missing DLCS]

Hello, cars that are just from the free car pack, when i try to select them, i am asked to go to microsoft store to buy the pack for free, but when i do so, it just gives me an error so i cant select them, they are not in my account.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

MysticalRy,

You are buying eligibility to use 9 cars and gifted 1 car for each car pack but still have to purchase the cars with your in-game credits. No other players can purchase those cars unless they have the pack.
  7. INoTroN Win User

Forza 5 'Meguiar’s Car Pack' arrives on Xbox LIVE

I dont have car pass and i dont want it,

But i want to buy the meguiar pack but i cant buy it wtf.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Forza Car Pass doesnt give access to the newest car packs?

Thema:

Cant use car packs

1. Cant use car packs - Similar Threads - Cant car packs

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  4. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  7. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  8. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  9. Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s): I cant connect to my wifi. Ive been able to connect it before but since 4 days it hasnt been connected to the wifi. Ive tried restarting both devices it doesnt work. It gives me the same erroe...
  10. Last mission - The Good, The Bad and the Hungry - fourth phase - cant get last minikit (car ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last mission - The Good, The Bad and the Hungry - fourth phase - cant get last minikit (car ...: Hi all, Dont see anyone experiencing a glitch on this so I may be the only one. In Phase four of the last scenario you have to open a little garage and a little car comes out and sucks up five...