Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.

Discus and support Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Ark survival evolved on xbox. Recently I have noticed there are a lot of words I can't use now. Examples include the words "for, could, in, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Willhale B52, Mar 15, 2023.

  1. Willhale B52
    Willhale B52 Guest

    Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.


    I play Ark survival evolved on xbox. Recently I have noticed there are a lot of words I can't use now. Examples include the words "for, could, in, and the numbers 10 &14. Anyway I can see this list or dispute the use of these perfectly exceptionally words?

    :)
     
    Willhale B52, Mar 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Willhale B52 Win User

    Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.

    Well I already know that is wrong. I received an email from Studio Wildcard, the company that made Ark survival evolved, and they said that a new chat sensor was implemented by Microsoft recently. Ark isn't the only game being affected by this change. Several other games including Minecraft. A simple search showed that.

    So with that said I still want to know where this new chat sensor list that was implemented by Microsoft is at. Also. How do we dispute the fact that simply words that are not offensive in any way are being blocked.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good afternoon

    You must consult the developer, the restricted words are defined by her.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.

    As a player I know that Microsoft has not informed about the new chat implementation.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

    Is there a way in family settings to disable chat but keep voice?

    nope, Microsoft only filter certain words or abbreviations but that word you pointed out f.u.k without the c is technically a name too in other countries and as the platform is global they can't block everything.
  6. Chanse-123 Win User

    Xbox game chat not working

    Its on Ark and DayZ that i use game chat but i go into the settings but nothing works.
Thema:

Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.

Loading...
  1. Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat. - Similar Threads - Can't basic words

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. Can't hide "basic controls" overlay during Xbox Flight Simulator.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't hide "basic controls" overlay during Xbox Flight Simulator.: Every flight starts with the basic controls being displayed. I have no idea how to turn them off. This is insanely annoying that there would not be an obvious prompt to hide it. Please advise....