Can’t use balance
Discus and support Can’t use balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello i am damian and i wantrd to buy the deal 3 months gamepass for 1$ and 1 month gold dor 1$ but for some reason it wont let me use my balance, noe... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DamianOfzo, Apr 25, 2019.
Thema:
Can’t use balance
Loading...
-
Can’t use balance - Similar Threads - Can’t balance
-
Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update
in XboX InsidersRe-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments] -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
I can’t seem to use my Microsoft balance to buy anything. It doesn’t give that as a payment...
in XBoX Games and AppsI can’t seem to use my Microsoft balance to buy anything. It doesn’t give that as a payment...: I can’t seem to use my Microsoft balance to buy anything. It doesn’t give that as a payment option. Does anyone know why? 510c8fd4-f38f-4668-bb45-c50c0c2232d5 -
Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.
in XBoX Games and AppsHello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?... -
Fm23 can’t boost bank balance
in XBoX Games and AppsFm23 can’t boost bank balance: Hello! Looking for some guidance here for my fm23 save. I went to boost my bank balance and when I click the boost bank balance section it says: “this option is only available from within a saved... -
Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?: My son has enough money in his Xbox balance but cannot buy path of titans. Why is this? cc32b54a-364e-4c85-bfee-e4852b2833ec -
Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?: My son was unable to purchase Vbucks on his Xbox console (previously he has had no issues). He was prompted to “ask a parent” for help. That sent an email to his father, who then used PayPal to...