Cant upload DVR clips longer than 8sec

Discus and support Cant upload DVR clips longer than 8sec in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, so I like to record clips with the windows DVR and upload them to the Xbox box app, but for some reason if i try and upload a clip that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Donnerdog420, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Donnerdog420
    Donnerdog420 Guest

Hello, so I like to record clips with the windows DVR and upload them to the Xbox box app, but for some reason if i try and upload a clip that is longer than 8 seconds then the app crashes as soon as the upload gets to 98%. If anyone esle has had this
    problem and fixed it some help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Donnerdog420, Aug 6, 2018
  2. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest
    Why is my kinect camera on while playing BF4?

what I cant figure out is WHY do you need Kinect to upload from dvr clips

xXBOXxOne, Aug 6, 2018
  3. game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live

game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live. ive made sure i have no clips saved anywere. so its nouthing to do with space. the clips i make are getting saved but i cant sare them in any way. i keep getting a msg saying unable to upload clip to xbox live.

DrunkenTurtle91, Aug 6, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 6, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. xXBOXxOne Win User

Why is my kinect camera on while playing BF4?

what I cant figure out is WHY do you need Kinect to upload from dvr clips
  7. denis97g Win User

Xbox 1S recording

Hi, you can use the xbox dvr but the length is short, if you want to record longer videos you'll need an external capture card. you can dowload the clips you record with the dvr with the xbox app on the pc or by uploading them on onedrive.
  8. ElGatone Win User

Game Captures

I have also noticed that the save feature seems to no longer be a thing. I just checked my Game DVR and it has all my recordings and screenshots from now to two years ago. I'm not sure if two years ago is the limit, since I know I have been recording clips
    for longer than that, or if two years ago they got rid of the need to save the clips and the game DVR will store the clips forever now.
  9. Vecrom Win User

Halo 5 keeps saying "lost connection to game Server", after upgrade to xone

Today my xbox showed in the detailed Network informations:

Download: 0,5 kbit/s

Upload: 0,3 kbit/s

package loss: 100%

signal power: 100%

Latency: -

- means it showed nothing not even 0.

And logging in to my xbox Live account does take longer than usual and iam having trouble with uploading my game dvr clips as well.
Thema:

1. Cant upload DVR clips longer than 8sec - Similar Threads - Cant upload DVR

2. Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore: I was uploading clips perfectly fine a while ago, now for the past two days I’ve been getting an error that says “Sorry, something went wrong when uploading this clip to Onedrive”. I have space in...
  3. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  4. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  5. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  6. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...
  7. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7
  8. Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr: Hello. when i try to upload a game clip or screen shot ,, i get error message that says we do not recognise the game... I am playing fornite battle royal. same happens when i screen shot from...
  9. Cant upload game dvr captures to youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload game dvr captures to youtube: Me and a friend have 2 youtube channels which we post different games to, and both of us are stuggling to upload, my problem is that whenever i select a game clip on the upload tab on the youtube...
  10. Cant upload DVR from External HDD to OneDrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant upload DVR from External HDD to OneDrive: Firstly, sorry if its the wrong forum. Wasnt shure where to put it so mods are more than welcome to move it. My Problem: I save my recorded game clips and screenshots on an external HDD. I can...