Cant upload custom image

Discus and support Cant upload custom image in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im on the xbox companion app trying to upload a custom image but it keeps saying we cant upload your picture right now and its been doing this for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jcc2006, Jul 10, 2022.

1. jcc2006
    jcc2006 Guest

Cant upload custom image

im on the xbox companion app trying to upload a custom image but it keeps saying we cant upload your picture right now and its been doing this for three days

:)

jcc2006, Jul 10, 2022
  2. blandhorse5692 Win User

Cant upload custom image

Hello, jcc2006. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

By custom picture, do you mean to change your gamerpic? If so, please try to do it on the console or on the Xbox app on mobile:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Feel free to ask back any questions.
    I tried to upload a profile picture through the app for a few days and it hasn't been going through. I tried through the xbox as well but both haven't been working for some reason.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cant upload custom image

Hello, jcc2006. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

By custom picture, do you mean to change your gamerpic? If so, please try to do it on the console or on the Xbox app on mobile:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. Fa xXdogXx Win User

Uploading Custom Images

There isn't a official date as the covid-19 is not allowing workers to go in and do all of the jobs that are needed so they have decided to cut back on some features.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Uploading Custom Images

I hope it will be back when everything turning back to normal after the covid19 crisis is over. But there is no offical date or something right now.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Uploading Custom Images

Thema:

Cant upload custom image

1. Cant upload custom image - Similar Threads - Cant upload custom

2. Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore: I was uploading clips perfectly fine a while ago, now for the past two days I’ve been getting an error that says “Sorry, something went wrong when uploading this clip to Onedrive”. I have space in...
  3. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  4. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  5. i cant upload a custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant upload a custom profile picture: i’ve tried basically everything to make my account go from childs account or adult account. even going on my brothers account(adult account) and making my account unrestricted and adult, but...
  6. cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior: So i just got off a 1 day suspension because my sister was on my account and texted my friend and keep in mind this is the ONLY time that ive gotten one and it says i cant upload a custom gamerpic...
  7. I cant upload a custom gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant upload a custom gamerpic: I tried using a usb and the Xbox (Beta) app, but I keep getting the same error message "Sorry we can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while." Its been 4 weeks, how long is a...
  8. Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...: For a couple of days, I have been trying to change my Gamer pic with a custom picture from the xbox app on my phone and iPad. It keeps coming up with this message " Sorry, we cant upload the...
  9. Cant upload custom profile picture?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload custom profile picture?: My Birthday is in ****, and I am an adult in my family, but I cannot upload a custom profile picture on the xbox beta app because it says I am under 18. Anyone know how to fix? ***Personal...
  10. because of past behavior, you cant upload custom gamer pics.

in XBoX on Consoles
    because of past behavior, you cant upload custom gamer pics.: I have been an outstanding xbox customer and have never had or caused any issues with anyone, however today I find myself closed off from a wonderful new customization option because of an...