Can’t upload custom gamer picture

Discus and support Can’t upload custom gamer picture in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ok i have Tried every method to upload my custom gamer and nothing seems to work it just continues to say sorry something went wrong try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZoeyAnderson, Mar 30, 2020.

1. ZoeyAnderson
    ZoeyAnderson Guest

Ok i have Tried every method to upload my custom gamer and nothing seems to work it just continues to say sorry something went wrong try again in a little while I’ve been trying for days please help

:)

ZoeyAnderson, Mar 30, 2020
  2. ZlatkoSalahovic Win User

Hi ZoeyAnderson,

This feature is temporarily disabled for everyone.

https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/e6e4e126-0008-4eb4-b8d4-a6ab0fa3b597?upload=true
    Any contact info to get
  3. EMBEDDEDRECON Win User

I'm having the same issue, I've tried everything.
  4. ZoeyAnderson Win User

Some one hmu when we can make them again xbox name is ZOEYs a Queen
  5. MoeZArts Win User

This feature is disabled for everyone temporarily. It is not broken, it's been turned off due to the surge in number of players.

[​IMG]
  6. ZoeyAnderson Win User

There down for everyone Temporarily
Thema:

1. Can’t upload custom gamer picture - Similar Threads - Can’t upload custom

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Can’t upload any captures to one drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t upload any captures to one drive.: Whenever I attempt to upload my caputures from Xbox to one drive it tell me that something went wrong. I have space on OneDrive for all the files and don’t understand why they won’t transfer....
  4. Can’t upload to find groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upload to find groups: Me and my bf share a console he has his set of friends I wanna find some but when I got to post looking for a group of friends it does not let me we use the Xbox 1 this is also a problem for him...
  5. I can’t upload custom images on the Xbox app for some reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t upload custom images on the Xbox app for some reason.: I’ve been trying to change my current custom images and all I’m getting is this error [img] Any helpful tips will help. Or if it’s disabled for a reason I understand...
  6. Can’t upload custom gamer pic in xbox app.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamer pic in xbox app.: I was playing xbox, i open the guide tab and i notice my xbox gamerpic was set to a preset gamerpic. I try to set it back to my custom gamerpic using the xbox app, but it won’t upload....
  7. Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?: All ive been wanting to do is change my gamer pic back to what it was, but no, apparently having a custom gamer pic breaks social distancing or something, cause xbox claims to have disabled the...
  8. Why can’t I upload a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can’t I upload a custom gamerpic?: I have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic for about 2 weeks now. The app keeps saying sorry it cant upload and to try again later. I made sure the photo is appropriate and its the correct...
  9. Can’t upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamerpic: Whenever I try to change my gamerpic to a custom one, it comes up with the same error saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while.” But I’ve been trying for...
  10. Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image: hi I have a adult default account for my Xbox and there are no privacy settings restricting me but for some reason I still can’t upload a custom image for my gamer pic because it says I don’t have...