Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live

Discus and support Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can’t upload any videos or screenshots to Xbox Live. I have plent if space it goes to my one drive my I get an error everytime I try to upload it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaQu33n0fNy, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DaQu33n0fNy
    DaQu33n0fNy Guest

can’t upload any videos or screenshots to Xbox Live. I have plent if space it goes to my one drive my I get an error everytime I try to upload it to Xbox Live when it use to do it automatic

:)

DaQu33n0fNy, Oct 10, 2017
  2. xXLoveWireXx
    xXLoveWireXx Guest
    Having issues with sharing a clip

I made a couple of clips on my Xbox. I edited them in upload studio with voice overs but I can’t share them yet they are “uploaded to Xbox live.” But no one can see them but me...

xXLoveWireXx, Oct 11, 2017
  3. game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live

game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live. ive made sure i have no clips saved anywere. so its nouthing to do with space. the clips i make are getting saved but i cant sare them in any way. i keep getting a msg saying unable to upload clip to xbox live.

DrunkenTurtle91, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey DaQu33n0fNy! What does the error say when you attempt to upload? If possible, post up a screenshot so we can take a look at what you're seeing. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 12, 2017
  5. DaQu33n0fNy
    DaQu33n0fNy Guest
    Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live [​IMG]

it lets me load it on to one drive but not Xbox Live. There is no error code I work a lot so I haven’t had time to check but I just tried and I don’t see a error code with this new update

DaQu33n0fNy, Oct 20, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey DaQu22n0fNy! Are you getting this error on all games or just a specific few? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey DaQu22n0fNy! Are you getting this error on all games or just a specific few? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. DaQu33n0fNy Win User

[​IMG]

it lets me load it on to one drive but not Xbox Live. There is no error code I work a lot so I haven’t had time to check but I just tried and I don’t see a error code with this new update
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey DaQu33n0fNy! What does the error say when you attempt to upload? If possible, post up a screenshot so we can take a look at what you're seeing. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. IRB Win User

Unable to share external HD captures on Xbox Live

Hi again,

Just to quote from the article about external storage for game clips:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/capturing-game-clips-to-external-storage

"While this is a convenient way to port your clips and screenshots to a PC, saving captures externally means you can’t edit them in Upload Studio or share them on Xbox Live, like clips captured directly
    to your Xbox."

I don't think there will be any way around it. Sorry.
  11. XBF Diego M Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey there Andy,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

here
    explains how to do that.

This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

Let us know if any of that helps!
Thema:

1. Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can’t upload clips

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Can’t upload any captures to one drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t upload any captures to one drive.: Whenever I attempt to upload my caputures from Xbox to one drive it tell me that something went wrong. I have space on OneDrive for all the files and don’t understand why they won’t transfer....
  4. Can’t upload to find groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upload to find groups: Me and my bf share a console he has his set of friends I wanna find some but when I got to post looking for a group of friends it does not let me we use the Xbox 1 this is also a problem for him...
  5. I can’t upload a clip to OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t upload a clip to OneDrive: Hello! I can’t upload a 4:20 clip to OneDrive (I’ve cleared my whole OneDrive storage) And when I go onto my XboxOne i click the Xbox button and go the captures and it says for the one I want “...
  6. Whay I can’t upload game clip to one drive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whay I can’t upload game clip to one drive?: Whay i can’t upload game clip to one drive? c93a4f4a-cf83-4c84-ab9a-dddc214ccdc3
  7. Can’t upload or delete captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t upload or delete captures: Hello I can’t upload or delete captures. Anytime I delete captures they reappear and now I’m in the negatives???. And When I try to upload something it says it uploaded to the Xbox network but...
  8. My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...: I son is trying to delete his captures on his Xbox X and when he dose this they come back again, he also can upload any captures Thanks 47cb6fb4-a8be-43d1-90a7-b5fff916b16d
  9. I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore?: I’m having an issue where I can’t delete or upload my game clips. When I try to upload it acts like everything is fine, it even pops up on my phone telling me the clip has been uploaded and then I...
  10. My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.: My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete any captures. I try to upload my captures it says they’ve been uploaded and I get the notifications on my Xbox and the Xbox app but when I open it it...