Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live

Discus and support Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can’t upload any videos or screenshots to Xbox Live. I have plent if space it goes to my one drive my I get an error everytime I try to upload it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaQu33n0fNy, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DaQu33n0fNy
    DaQu33n0fNy Guest

can’t upload any videos or screenshots to Xbox Live. I have plent if space it goes to my one drive my I get an error everytime I try to upload it to Xbox Live when it use to do it automatic

:)

DaQu33n0fNy, Oct 10, 2017
  2. xXLoveWireXx
    xXLoveWireXx Guest
    Having issues with sharing a clip

I made a couple of clips on my Xbox. I edited them in upload studio with voice overs but I can’t share them yet they are “uploaded to Xbox live.” But no one can see them but me...

xXLoveWireXx, Oct 11, 2017
  3. game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live

game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live. ive made sure i have no clips saved anywere. so its nouthing to do with space. the clips i make are getting saved but i cant sare them in any way. i keep getting a msg saying unable to upload clip to xbox live.

DrunkenTurtle91, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey DaQu33n0fNy! What does the error say when you attempt to upload? If possible, post up a screenshot so we can take a look at what you're seeing. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 12, 2017
  5. DaQu33n0fNy
    DaQu33n0fNy Guest
    Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live [​IMG]

it lets me load it on to one drive but not Xbox Live. There is no error code I work a lot so I haven’t had time to check but I just tried and I don’t see a error code with this new update

DaQu33n0fNy, Oct 20, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey DaQu22n0fNy! Are you getting this error on all games or just a specific few? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 1, 2018
  7. JuanDiego6598 Win User

Upload Error code 0x80040206

I have the same problem, I have uploaded 2 <1min clips without problems to OneDrive but I can´t upload a 4min clip. It seems to have uploaded to Upload but it isn´t in my OneDrive. The error popped out around 75-80% of the upload every single time I tried.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey there Andy,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

here
    explains how to do that.

This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

Let us know if any of that helps!
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  10. MindOfTim Win User

Clips

Have you checked you are looking on your Xbox rather than on Xbox live? As the default is uploaded clips on Xbox live it wont show clips that you havent uploaded till you use the drop down menu
  11. Flymonkey102 Win User

Captures

Thema:

1. Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can’t upload clips

2. I still can’t figure out how to upload photos to my Microsoft to get them onto my Xbox. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still can’t figure out how to upload photos to my Microsoft to get them onto my Xbox. Can...: I’ve been trying for awhile, someone please help. 28cbfb63-96bf-4265-84e6-c375f941dc58
  3. I can’t upload custom images on the Xbox app for some reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t upload custom images on the Xbox app for some reason.: I’ve been trying to change my current custom images and all I’m getting is this error [img] Any helpful tips will help. Or if it’s disabled for a reason I understand...
  4. My xbox captures won’t delete they just keep popping up and i can’t upload captures onto...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox captures won’t delete they just keep popping up and i can’t upload captures onto...: It barely started happening a few days ago and i haven’t seen anyone complain about it or anything so maybe it’s just my xbox? 8e93a10f-55a2-4378-8d53-1d3e137ee913
  5. [XBOX SS] help! XBOX says I can’t upload photos but I have 1TB OneDrive!

in XboX Insiders
    [XBOX SS] help! XBOX says I can’t upload photos but I have 1TB OneDrive!: Hi! Need help, title! What can I do? Thanks! submitted by /u/Black_RL [link] [comments]
  6. Family Settings Can’t find “You can see and upload community creations”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Settings Can’t find “You can see and upload community creations”: Hi we have setup a brand new Xbox S for a child with family safety settings and we are having a complete nightmare with some settings. They are trying to play roblox and we are getting an error...
  7. Can’t share or upload Xbox Clips on PC to Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t share or upload Xbox Clips on PC to Xbox App: When playing games on PC, I can capture up to 3 mins of gameplay into a Xbox clip using the WINDOW + Alt + G shortcut. 70% of the time makes the clips and Im able to watch and hear the entire 3...
  8. Can’t upload pictures or videos to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upload pictures or videos to Xbox live: Whenever i try and upload something like a pic or clip it will say it uploaded but whenever i check or try and share it then it will say do you want to upload to xbox live. Whenever i say yes...
  9. I can’t upload/share my clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t upload/share my clips: This just started to happen i went on my clips and this error message popped up saying: something went wrong, Sorry we cant share this right now try again in a while. What do i do im trying to...
  10. Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio: If I am creating a new clip combining my older clips, they will not appear in upload studio when I go to add new clip. It only shows the most recent 100 or so. Is there a workaround to this...