Can't upload a custom Xbox gamer pic.

Discus and support Can't upload a custom Xbox gamer pic. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For some reason, I can't upload a custom Xbox gamer pic on Windows. There isn't even an option to upload a custom image in my profile and it's been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WitMeister, Oct 17, 2020.

1. WitMeister
    WitMeister Guest

For some reason, I can't upload a custom Xbox gamer pic on Windows.

There isn't even an option to upload a custom image in my profile and it's been like this ever since I created the account. Also,
    I'm 22 years old, so if the underlying problem is with any parental control setting (which shouldn't be the case as I've given the correct personal details and haven't fiddled the settings ever since).

I'd really appreciate it if anybody could suggest me what to do.

Can't upload a custom Xbox gamer pic. [​IMG]

:)

WitMeister, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Vault Scrivener Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

I recommend that you sign into your Microsoft account on the Xbox console, use Profile & system and open My profile.

Use customize profile then, use change gamer-pic. Open Upload a custom image, then select the image.

Personally I do not use a custom image as a gamer-pic. I have no images saved on my Xbox console as files, to upload as a custom gamer-pic.
  3. Aly Jawhar Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

custom gamer pics were suspended, but now we are allowed to upload custom pic
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can't upload custom gamer pic

Only those in the Alpha ring can upload gamerpics via the console. You can upload them through the Xbox beta app on Windows 10.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, SlightLord!

As Smwutches states, this feature is only available for users in the Alpha ring (Ring 0) and through the Xbox beta app on PC. You should now have access to the Insider Forums linked at the bottom of my post for further inquiries about this feature.

Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. TreKillaSaint Win User

Jesus Christ I can't even get that or into insider forums.
Thema:

1. Can't upload a custom Xbox gamer pic. - Similar Threads - Can't upload custom

2. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  3. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.: I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go through. I tried this about a month or two ago so...
  4. I can't upload a custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't upload a custom gamer pic: When I try to upload a custom gamer pic on my pc I can't it says "Custom Gamer pics are only available for adult accounts" My account is an adult account. a6f48d12-05d3-4db5-9c4e-64cafd0bc409
  5. Why can't I upload a custom XBOX profile picture from the XBOX PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upload a custom XBOX profile picture from the XBOX PC app?: Why can I upload a custom profile picture from the mobile xbox app but not the PC xbox app? 4a05b4c6-3b6c-4754-a44c-5e7238befadc
  6. Can't upload custom image for profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload custom image for profile picture: Everytime I try to upload a custom image it keeps saying "The image could could not be opened. Make sure the file is unblocked. " I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Someone please explain....
  7. Why can't I upload a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I upload a custom gamerpic?: I know the servers were under maintenance recently and that's why it was not possible to do it, but I already had this problem for months. I would like to know why :( • I have tried it from my...
  8. I can't upload a custom gamerpicture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't upload a custom gamerpicture: I have tried mutiple ways to upload a cistom gamerpicture. The xbox app wont let me and neither will the xbox console companion app on my laptop they both say the same thing. "Sorry, we can't...
  9. [Alpha] Can't upload custom gamerpic

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha] Can't upload custom gamerpic: I've been using various custom gamerpics for years without a single issue. I changed to my current gamerpic just a few weeks ago using the Xbox app on Android. But as of 2 nights ago, I cannot...
  10. I CAN'T UPLOAD MY CUSTOM PIC!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I CAN'T UPLOAD MY CUSTOM PIC!: I'm not going to use the avatar gamepic, I just wamt upload my custom picture. And it wont let me. Please help me! 06b073b6-2bb6-40aa-b69e-4ae9a9a85f4d