Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91

Discus and support Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We’re playing NBA2k18 on an Xbox-One. My son has been playing for a while, making enough progress to be upgrading his My Career player all the way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NatalShip861288, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91

We’re playing NBA2k18 on an Xbox-One. My son has been playing for a while, making enough progress to be upgrading his My Career player all the way to overall 90. Each time, he’s done this by hit 100% on the “progress to next overall” bar, after he’s done playing
    a bunch of full games, neighborhood/park games, etc.

Now he has achieved 100% once again (his archetype is Playmaking Slasher), and then he goes to the Attributes panel, as done before, to spend his accumulated VC to uplevel various attributes and get to level 91 — and this was always successful in the past
    to get to the next level. But this time, he can only increase the levels on two attributes, and only by a very small amount for each, and that is not enough to level up to 91 overall. Can someone explain to me what we’re doing wrong? Are we misunderstanding
    how getting to the next overall level is supposed to work?

Thanks mucho —

Gary

:)

NatalShip861288, Jul 19, 2018
  2. SIR Stony77
    SIR Stony77 Guest
    Gears of War 3 reset my level

Went to play GOW3 and my level is reset to 11 from a 91 WTF.Called live and they could not help.Fix your game Epic!

SIR Stony77, Jul 19, 2018
  3. NBA2K18

maestro senseey, Jul 19, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

That is an in-game issue and I suggest you to post it at the game developer's forums

M3tal Daz3, Jul 19, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

That is an in-game issue and I suggest you to post it at the game developer's forums
  6. PowerOfZero Win User

Help with Xur item

Prior to the Dark Below expansion, all exotics capped out at level 30 (armor maxed at 30 light points and weapons maxed at 300 damage). After the expansion all exotics were up-leveled to level 32 instead but this was only for new drops while all the existing
    gear that players had was still at level 30. Xur started offering a way for players to upgrade level 30 gear to level 32, costing about 7500k glimmer and an exotic shard each time. But he only offers certain gear to be upgrade-able each week. So basically
    this second set of weapons and armor in Xur's menu is way for the pre-expansion folks to upgrade there old gear.
  7. onyxishere Win User

NBA2K18

Sorry to hear it. Try the steps listed at this link https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012518547-Missing-your-MyPlayer-in-NBA2K18-
  8. KimJongIllah21 Win User

NBA2K18

hey I’m having the same issue. I can open my career mode but once I start a game it freezes up on me and I can’t hear any sound. Can someone please help or update us on the issue.
  9. NaZoooom Win User

NBA2k18

Hi AshmanRother,

When you say it wont update, do you mean the game file on your Xbox or in-game?

If it won’t update on your Xbox console, do you see any error messages/codes? if so, can you share as it gives an idea of what could be causing this. You could try deleting the game from your Xbox One, Power
    cycle/reset your console
    and the reinstall to see if that helps.

If your game wont update whilst you are in game then this could be a bug with the game.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on.
Thema:

1. Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91 - Similar Threads - Can’t upgrade NBA2K18

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. Why can’t I play starfeuod when I paid for the upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play starfeuod when I paid for the upgrade?: I can’t get into the game yet I pre ordered the premium upgrade what is going on. Pre installed days ago c6e74a2d-7340-4084-bddd-3353d8b0f147
  8. Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade: What can’t I play battlefield five. It says I need to upgrade 0bae8cac-a2b0-42d6-a279-5276e4e9f21f
  9. Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....: My wife can’t play Hogwarts legacy on her Xbox one even though I purchased the upgraded edition on my Xbox series X and we game share. It has been working on her Xbox one since it launched on the...
  10. Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x: A friend and I both recently upgraded from Xbox one x to series x, and he upgraded a few weeks before me. While he had the series x and I had the one x, I could invite him to rainbow six siege but...