Can't update

Discus and support Can't update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox360s is still not doing a update I tried offline like Alex said to do from customer service I did and it still saying the same code. Another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deke Stevens, May 25, 2023.

1. Deke Stevens
    Deke Stevens Guest

Can't update

My xbox360s is still not doing a update I tried offline like Alex said to do from customer service I did and it still saying the same code. Another thing is I jave paid for a month for xbox live so I would like to get reimbursed for the 10 dollars I paid cause I can't go online cause of the update

:)

Deke Stevens, May 25, 2023
  2. OuterNickel11 Win User

Can't update

I got my New xbox one s yesterday i am preforming the New start upset- i did the Update but just checking after it powered down or standby it is saying the something "It's time for a Update" again. I am very confused.
  3. Xblaze450✔ Win User

Can't update?

Ok, I'm going to try that.
  4. ThorX360 Win User

Can't update?

Are you using an external HDD for games&apps?
  5. Xblaze450✔ Win User

Can't update?

Unfortunately none of those did the trick I'm digging deep on a solution to this problem.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Can't update

That is very weird indeed. Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.
Thema:

Can't update

1. Can't update - Similar Threads - Can't update

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  7. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  8. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  9. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  10. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...