Can't update system

Discus and support Can't update system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There was a problem with the update 3c09943c-f170-4eb1-b193-3467a95bb652 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jenna Spotted Horse, May 20, 2023.

1. Can't update system

There was a problem with the update

:)

Jenna Spotted Horse, May 20, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Can't update system

Hello Jenna, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to update your console. May I know which one do you have?

And, what happens when you try to update it? If an error appears, what message or code are you receiving?
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Can't update insider system

The Xbox Insiders use the Reddit subreddit below. Just create a post there and someone will be able to respond hopefully.

Xbox Insiders Subreddit
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Can't update xbox system

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I would highly recommend you connect your Xbox 360 console using a wired network connection.

Once it's connected, try installing the Xbox system update:

Restart your console.

Press the Guide button  on your controller.

Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Wired Network or your wireless network name (if prompted to do so).

Select Test Xbox Live Connection.

Select Yes if you’re prompted to update your console software.

If this didn't work, try to update your console using USB and Windows PC. you can copy the console update from your computer to a USB flash drive and then install it on the console.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Download the update file. (You can download the update file here on this link under "copy to a flash drive method https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co... )

Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

Unzip the file.

Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive (for example, E:\). Do not copy the contents to another folder on the USB flash drive (for example, E:\Files).

Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

Restart the console.

When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. When prompted, select Yes to update the new console software.

For reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...

Please take your time and let me know if it works.
  5. ImAice Win User

Can't Download System Update

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I know your internet is working fine with other devices but for us to best isolate the issue, can you try connecting the console to a different network? A mobile hotspot for example?
  6. KiiLL3x Win User

Xbox Insider Blu Ray Player Update for Dolby Atoms

Okei... where can I find the Update download ?

I can't find it in "System Update" and I can't find in in the Insider Hub :(
Thema:

Can't update system

1. Can't update system - Similar Threads - Can't update system

2. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  3. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  4. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  5. Can't update XBOX One (offline and online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update XBOX One (offline and online): Hi, someone recently won an out of the box XBOX One (that was probably sitting on the supermarket shelves since 2014/2015) at a charity bingo Since it was given to the charity by the supermarket...
  6. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  7. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  8. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  9. In my Xbox one was an error 102 but i can't do offline update

in XBoX on Windows
    In my Xbox one was an error 102 but i can't do offline update: i nead to do an offline system update but it's not able (i can't select it ) what is happening 79bbf60e-a8ae-44a4-b59d-ac775907b6cd
  10. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae