Can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play minecraft bedrock edition with a friend, but cannot join his world as my version of the game is slightly older than his (1.19.5002.0... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicholas Clayden, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition

I'm trying to play minecraft bedrock edition with a friend, but cannot join his world as my version of the game is slightly older than his (1.19.5002.0 vs 19.19.63). I subsequently tried to update it on MS Store, but it didn't come up with the option to do so in the "Apps" section, or when I clicked on the three dots for more options, and when I clicked on "Get Updates" I waited for in excess of an hour and nothing popped up at all. Is there any why in which I could fix this?

:)

Nicholas Clayden, Mar 17, 2023
  2. goheerg Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition Is Not Updating

Ok So Now I Can't Update It To Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

And Sorry For The Late Reply I Had Trouble Finding My Question
  3. tails Prower1 Win User

I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest version but when I try to update it it takes me to buy the game section can someone help me

Minecraft xbox one edition but before the bedrock update
  4. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
  5. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
  6. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
Thema:

Can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition

1. Can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Can't update Minecraft

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  4. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  5. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  6. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  7. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  8. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 065732c1-8d7a-4b83-8d2a-bc1a46dfa95d
  9. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 36971e3c-cbe9-468c-9483-d99d40d319ab
  10. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: My child can play java, but the windows version (we own both versions) says that it is incompatible and needs to be updated. When I go to the store and click Get, it says ask permission. Did that...