CAN´T UPDATE GAMES and CAN´T PLAY!!

Discus and support CAN´T UPDATE GAMES and CAN´T PLAY!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does anyone know why i can´t download updates for my games? i just bought Tomb Raider and Need for Speed Rivals for xbox One, and after install the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WheeledLeader53, Apr 20, 2014.

  1. CAN´T UPDATE GAMES and CAN´T PLAY!!


    does anyone know why i can´t download updates for my games? i just bought Tomb Raider and Need for Speed Rivals for xbox One, and after install the game, launch it, the game required an update, but every single time the message "there was a problem with
    the update, you need to update this app but something went wrong"

    This is driving me CRAZY!!!

    Help please

    :)
     
    WheeledLeader53, Apr 20, 2014
    #1
  2. I cant connect in the Xbox live

    i have the same problem in france with my 2 xbox one. i can't connect to xbox live since 24 hours. i can't do update on one of them, can t play, can t do anthing online and on the second i have accès to my movies, but i can t play games cause of cloud problem.
    i'm not the only french in this cases. 24 hours it's going to be long...
     
    ChatVapeur075, Apr 20, 2014
    #2
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Is Kinect dead?

    Are you angry cause you can´t or don´t wanna play dance games?
     
    skys7, Apr 20, 2014
    #3
  4. CAN´T UPDATE GAMES and CAN´T PLAY!!

    power down your console wfor 5/8 secs delete the game in install again
     
    MessiahBrowny, Apr 20, 2014
    #4
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Man Stabbed, Hit With Brick, and Robbed of his "Grand Theft Auto V" Game After Midnight Launch

    They can`t blame the game if he hadn`t played it yet.
  6. ChatVapeur075 Win User

    I cant connect in the Xbox live

    i have the same problem in france with my 2 xbox one. i can't connect to xbox live since 24 hours. i can't do update on one of them, can t play, can t do anthing online and on the second i have accès to my movies, but i can t play games cause of cloud problem.
    i'm not the only french in this cases. 24 hours it's going to be long...
  7. skys7 Win User

    Is Kinect dead?

    Are you angry cause you can´t or don´t wanna play dance games?
  8. skys7 Win User

    XboxLIVEService.SignInAsync() and the internet speed

    You can´t put a delay into that. That is used for lag switch in games and they don´t like that. Take the code out and it will work. You can´t prevent all delays when you play Xbox Live.
  9. WhirlingHook6 Win User

    Can't update game, can't play it

    I am not given the option of declining the update. I have no connection problem, and although I disconnect from the internet I still get the "update failed" message.

    I figure I've gotta be missing something.

    I downloaded the game, no problem. But know matter how I try to run it, online, offline, different user, I get the update error and only the "ok" option.

    Not understanding why it won't play offline, or more precisely why the machine keeps "acting" online whether it is or not.

    I decline the message to connect, but it makes no difference.
Thema:

CAN´T UPDATE GAMES and CAN´T PLAY!!

Loading...
  1. CAN´T UPDATE GAMES and CAN´T PLAY!! - Similar Threads - CAN´T UPDATE GAMES

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...