Can't update Forza Horizon 5 because of an issue on the microsoft store side

Discus and support Can't update Forza Horizon 5 because of an issue on the microsoft store side in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was trying to download the new update for FH5. When I did it gave me a message saying that we're having an issue on our side. I clicked the details... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NickDaon, Dec 4, 2021.

1. NickDaon
    NickDaon Guest

I was trying to download the new update for FH5. When I did it gave me a message saying that we're having an issue on our side. I clicked the details and it said to go here. My PC is up to date, and I don't know how to fix it.

:)

NickDaon, Dec 4, 2021
  2. NintendoGamer199 Win User

Didn't work for me. I tried reinstalling the store twice, but I keep getting the "0x80070032" error. Your instructions said to log-in to both apps again, but I was already logged in when I opened the Microsoft Store after re-installing it. Am I doing something wrong? I am copying and pasting the commands into Powershell, so I'm pretty sure I entered them correctly.
  3. hachemfrikh Win User

Why not let Microsoft fix this instead of letting customers fix it???
  4. NickDaon Win User

That fixed everything. Thank you so much!
  5. NickDaon Win User

Ok so I just followed the directions exactly, and it ended up uninstalling the game. and now when I try to reinstall it, its giving me the same error message that it was when I tried to update it. :/
  6. Diesel Heart Win User

i cant even get it to give me a message, i click and it acts like the update button does nothing.
Thema:

1. Can't update Forza Horizon 5 because of an issue on the microsoft store side - Similar Threads - Can't update Forza

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  4. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  5. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  6. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Can't update XBOX One (offline and online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update XBOX One (offline and online): Hi, someone recently won an out of the box XBOX One (that was probably sitting on the supermarket shelves since 2014/2015) at a charity bingo Since it was given to the charity by the supermarket...
  9. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  10. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...