Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. ...

Discus and support Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Another fail by xbox to let me change my bio information which is par for the course of the experience I have on what seems like every day... You... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spoods, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Spoods
    Spoods Guest

Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. ...

Another fail by xbox to let me change my bio information which is par for the course of the experience I have on what seems like every day...

You can see the updated version of BIO information hitting the xbox button on WINDOWS 10 as well at the internet site, but forget about the updated info being shown on your console.

FAIL YET AGAIN xbox. Why would I want to buy your shiny new Xbox One X when ya can't even get this version right after 5 years?

:)

Spoods, Oct 23, 2017
  2. JerryKocis
    JerryKocis Guest
    Windows10 and Microsoft Mahjong issue

Running on Windows 10, Microsoft Mahjong fails to sign-in to Xbox Games. Had the same problem with Wordament until the latest Windows 10 update.

JerryKocis, Oct 23, 2017
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Editing Profile

Hi,

You can't do this on your Xbox 360 console for the time being. It seems that this is a side effect of the latest Xbox LIVE Dashboard update. Please update your location, bio, and all other information via the Xbox.com website
    here.

HassanB, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Legendary NOFX! If you are seeing the changes reflected on Xbox.com and the Windows 10 App, the console may just need a little more time to update. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 25, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. Xbox FAIL

Hey Legendary NOFX! If you are seeing the changes reflected on Xbox.com and the Windows 10 App, the console may just need a little more time to update. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. FocalStream6399 Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox app.

I had the same problem running xbox games on windows. The sign in problem had been ongoing for about a week. At 10:30pm ET this evening a BIOS update was pushed to my PC. Once the update was completed, xbox game returned to working
    completely correctly. If you receive a bios update, complete the steps.
  7. FocalStream6399 Win User

Mcrosoft Jigsaw

I had the same problem running xbox games including jigsaw puzzles on windows. The sign in
    problem had been ongoing for about a week. At
    10:30pm ET this evening a BIOS update was pushed to my PC. Once the update was completed, xbox game
    returned to working completely correctly. If you receive a bios update, complete the steps. Good luck.
  8. HassanB Win User

Editing Profile

Hi,

You can't do this on your Xbox 360 console for the time being. It seems that this is a side effect of the latest Xbox LIVE Dashboard update. Please update your location, bio, and all other information via the Xbox.com website
    here.
  9. RituaL RK Win User

Cannot edit bio, location, name via console.

My bio on my xbox doesn't appearing and than on the website it doesn't show me change bio since they updated the website... that's *** up !! Help me.
Thema:

1. Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. ... - Similar Threads - Can't update BIO

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  4. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  5. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  6. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Can't update XBOX One (offline and online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update XBOX One (offline and online): Hi, someone recently won an out of the box XBOX One (that was probably sitting on the supermarket shelves since 2014/2015) at a charity bingo Since it was given to the charity by the supermarket...
  9. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  10. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...