Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. ...

Discus and support Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Another fail by xbox to let me change my bio information which is par for the course of the experience I have on what seems like every day... You... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spoods, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Spoods
    Spoods Guest

Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. ...

Another fail by xbox to let me change my bio information which is par for the course of the experience I have on what seems like every day...

You can see the updated version of BIO information hitting the xbox button on WINDOWS 10 as well at the internet site, but forget about the updated info being shown on your console.

FAIL YET AGAIN xbox. Why would I want to buy your shiny new Xbox One X when ya can't even get this version right after 5 years?

:)

Spoods, Oct 23, 2017
  2. JerryKocis
    JerryKocis Guest
    Windows10 and Microsoft Mahjong issue

Running on Windows 10, Microsoft Mahjong fails to sign-in to Xbox Games. Had the same problem with Wordament until the latest Windows 10 update.

JerryKocis, Oct 23, 2017
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Editing Profile

Hi,

You can't do this on your Xbox 360 console for the time being. It seems that this is a side effect of the latest Xbox LIVE Dashboard update. Please update your location, bio, and all other information via the Xbox.com website
    here.

HassanB, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Legendary NOFX! If you are seeing the changes reflected on Xbox.com and the Windows 10 App, the console may just need a little more time to update. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 25, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. Xbox FAIL

Hey Legendary NOFX! If you are seeing the changes reflected on Xbox.com and the Windows 10 App, the console may just need a little more time to update. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. FocalStream6399 Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox app.

I had the same problem running xbox games on windows. The sign in problem had been ongoing for about a week. At 10:30pm ET this evening a BIOS update was pushed to my PC. Once the update was completed, xbox game returned to working
    completely correctly. If you receive a bios update, complete the steps.
  7. FocalStream6399 Win User

Mcrosoft Jigsaw

I had the same problem running xbox games including jigsaw puzzles on windows. The sign in
    problem had been ongoing for about a week. At
    10:30pm ET this evening a BIOS update was pushed to my PC. Once the update was completed, xbox game
    returned to working completely correctly. If you receive a bios update, complete the steps. Good luck.
  8. HassanB Win User

Editing Profile

Hi,

You can't do this on your Xbox 360 console for the time being. It seems that this is a side effect of the latest Xbox LIVE Dashboard update. Please update your location, bio, and all other information via the Xbox.com website
    here.
  9. RituaL RK Win User

Cannot edit bio, location, name via console.

My bio on my xbox doesn't appearing and than on the website it doesn't show me change bio since they updated the website... that's *** up !! Help me.
Thema:

1. Can't update BIO information even from the xbox button on Windows 10 or the xbox website. ... - Similar Threads - Can't update BIO

2. I can't update gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update gaming services: I have been trying to update gaming services to get Minecraft java to work, but it keeps saying there was an error on its side, not mine. I'm not sure what to do next. I saw someone post that they...
  3. Can't pass xbox checking for updates screen on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pass xbox checking for updates screen on startup: Error code : 0x80072f8f 0x00000000 0x00000201 b315d8df-30f1-41d8-b843-1eca4833c970
  4. Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its...: Can someone please help me change camera on ARK? deb5305e-6ac9-4266-9fc2-c1902fca4914
  5. I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_devnet-xbo_contrlacc/i-cant-modify-anything-with-the-elite-2-controller/cf5ef463-ef11-4c02-9a9c-94aa0a450d34?page=2&rtAction=1673655081610 How...
  6. I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't modify anything with the elite 2 controller since the new firmware update: After the recent firmware update on the elite controller 2, I can't change any settings. Can we get this fixed? I didn't spend $160 for a controller that can't be modified. I would like help,...
  7. Can't update Nvidia game ready driver on a newly purchased win 11 laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Nvidia game ready driver on a newly purchased win 11 laptop.: I Got a brand new MSI GV15 just today. Unpackaged it, went through the obnoxious windows 11 setup process, and started using the computer right then and there. Everything went fine until I tried...
  8. After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...: After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how can I find my old history and bring it into my new system? 1e8e20a7-671a-4735-a094-ba04def41d42
  9. I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.: I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading. I've tried to download and install the game all over again but it didn't solve the problem. I'm not able...
  10. I can't update my Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update my Minecraft!: Basically I went to play on my realms and it said I couldn't because my minecraft wasn't up to date so I checked and I was in 1.19.11 and the newest is like 1.19.40 or something and The Microsoft...