Can't unpause download on xbox PC

Discus and support Can't unpause download on xbox PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few minutes ago, I tried unpausing my download for doom 3 and there was no way to unpause it please help me with this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Domenic Melucci, Apr 23, 2022.

  1. Can't unpause download on xbox PC


    A few minutes ago, I tried unpausing my download for doom 3 and there was no way to unpause it please help me with this issue.

    :)
     
    Domenic Melucci, Apr 23, 2022
    #1
  2. MoroseBadger600 Win User

    Can't unpause download on xbox PC

    Hi

    Have you tried the following

    • Restarting the download
    • Rebooting the console
    • turning the console off and unplugging it for 15 seconds then turning it back on
    Hope this helps
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Can't unpause download on xbox PC

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Domenic, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Try to close the Xbox app, restart your PC and then try to resume it.

    If that doesn't work, try this:

    First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

    ______________________________________________________________

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command.

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

    Then, after you do it, you're going to open the game pass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again

    ______________________________________________________________

    If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

    If you're using Windows 10:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    If you're using Windows 11:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    First, you will download it > Open the ISO Image tool > Open a file inside it called SETUP.exe > Select upgrade > download from the cloud > Keep games and apps.
  4. Kroo_0001 Win User

    Why won't Minecraft for windows install?

    Is it an issue when even downloading stuff from the Microsoft store is taking as long and doing the same thing? It's been on 3.96MB for about 10 minutes. It seems that whenever I pause it then unpause, it seems to download faster. Same thing happens in the Minecraft launcher even after downloading gaming services and doing the powershell commands and yes I restarted my pc.
  5. DaBadMoFoJay Win User

    DR3 Smartglass

    I have been experiencing this issue on android as well. The only fix I found is to turn off the xbox which is completely temporary. The Dead Rising 3 companion needs a patch to add an unpause button. It says "Dead Rising 3 Companion is paused." There is
    no option to unpause at this screen. When you restart companion you get the blue companion background with a home button at the bottom that can't be pressed to return to the companion screen.
  6. FullHornet Win User

    Stuck on 90%?? how to fix?

    Check your download speed under your network settings on your Xbox One. Also, disconnect anything that is pulling off of your network and don't watch services like Netflix and it should speed it up. Also try pausing and unpausing the download.
Thema:

Can't unpause download on xbox PC

Loading...
  1. Can't unpause download on xbox PC - Similar Threads - Can't unpause download

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...