Cant unistall gaming services , command line does not work

Discus and support Cant unistall gaming services , command line does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox app is not installing any games at all I was told to open PowerShell in admin mode and paste a command line but it doesn't work I paste this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShubhTewari, Jan 12, 2023.

1. ShubhTewari
    ShubhTewari Guest

My Xbox app is not installing any games at all

I was told to open PowerShell in admin mode and paste a command line but it doesn't work

I paste this - get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

it shows this

remove-AppxPackage : Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor. Deployment Remove operation with target volume C: on Package Microsoft.GamingServices_8.71.12001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe from: failed with error 0x80070002. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues. At line:1 char:44 + ... t-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: Cant unistall gaming services , command line does not work :)) [Remove-AppxPackage], COMException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Comman ds.RemoveAppxPackageCommand

:)

ShubhTewari, Jan 12, 2023
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

World of tanks start up

Do a power cicle on your Xbox, If It does not work so unistall then install the game once more time.
  3. BenitoMontelongo Win User

Forza Horzion 5

I don't get a error messgage and i looked it up. If i unistall steam it will unistall all my other game and saves. I am going to try steam support if i can and if that does not works i will just wait until the officail release for the game.
  4. Janet_C Win User

I can't use Win+G to open the xbox game bar while gaming.

This is not a message that should be normal, what you can try is to run the first command and then open the Xbox app to install the Gaming Services application, when you open the app it will ask you to install it.

The command that does not work all it does is redirect you to the Microsoft Store to install that application.

Greetings.
  5. TheG0ldenTruth Win User

I Am Unable to Reinstall Overwatch Origins Edition

I have just realized it is due to the servers and any games cant be installed after unistalled
  6. AndreaStrata Win User

Freeze when playing Black Ops

Try to unistall the game, clear your cache and install it again. If it does not work, try the disc on another console. If the problem persists, it could be the disc is damaged.
Thema:

1. Cant unistall gaming services , command line does not work - Similar Threads - Cant unistall gaming

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  8. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  9. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  10. Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone: I cant connect my remote play everything is enabled and im signed in on the app and console but the app just shows my pfp and says “turn on your console and sign in with your account” but it is on...