Can't uninstall Flight Simulator 2020.

Discus and support Can't uninstall Flight Simulator 2020. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It doesn't show up in Control Panel. How do I uninstall? 98023a04-8893-401d-a2e4-590ec1e44a40 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pilotbob57, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Pilotbob57
    Pilotbob57 Guest

It doesn't show up in Control Panel. How do I uninstall?

:)

Pilotbob57, Oct 5, 2022
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Did you uninstall the launcher but are trying to remove the main data files?

Once the launcher was installed, the default install for the game is:

C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\

That is unless you manualy chose a different location.

You will need to un-hide the AppData folder in order to access or delete this folder.

For further help:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/where-is-the-simulator-located-in-windows-10/339907
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

In the Xbox app choose the game, right click and choose uninstall
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today PILOTBOB57

Did you installed the game via Xbox app / Microsoft store?
    If yes, the way to uninstall apps is this:
    Go to windows settings > apps and features > installed app
    Once there scroll down until you find flight sim and delete it from there
  6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Can't uninstall Flight Simulator 2020. - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall Flight

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  4. Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall: Getting an error message when trying to install xbox app on Windows 11 22H2 c10dd042-6aa7-44a4-a8de-03843f3290c3
  5. Can't uninstall or install games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't uninstall or install games?: Hi! Just got a new xbox and it isn't letting me install games from the store. I bought a game, tried to install, and it says installation started but nothing happens and it is not in the queue....
  6. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  7. I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!: Please help, I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo and it's taking up my free space to download GTA V. I keep trying to delete it but it keeps saying things like "you need permission from SYSTEM"...
  8. Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 was crashing to desktop on start so i uninstalled it but I dont think it uninstalled correctly as now when I went to reinstall it on a different drive it went from the 70~gb...
  9. I Can't Uninstall/Update Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't Uninstall/Update Ark Survival Evolved: This is a repost because I wasn't getting any more help, please help. Replies (3)  [img] Wille M. Independent Advisor Replied on April 20, 2023Report abuse Hi, I hope you're doing great...
  10. Can't Install Halo Master Collection after uninstal. Windows 10 latest update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Halo Master Collection after uninstal. Windows 10 latest update.: Hello to all, Few days ago I purchased Halo Master C, and could play over 2 hours. 2 days later the game would not load, so I uninstalled it and tried to install it again but the game wont...