Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

Discus and support Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BIGMANCOCONUT, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any other way to get out of the beta?

submitted by /u/BIGMANCOCONUT
    [link] [comments]

/u/BIGMANCOCONUT, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Reuter Dsouza Win User

I can't leave beta

If you're enrolled in the Minecraft beta you need to unenroll from the same (you can unenroll from the Xbox insider app)
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

BETA DOWNGRADE NOT WORK

You would opt into the Minecraft Beta via the Xbox Insiders App. Unenroll your device, via the Xbox Insiders App, from that beta test and it will START the process to remove you from the beta. This can take sometime and might require the updates to cycle
    through the next release, catching the full release up to the beta versioning before you are fully unenrolled and able to access the full release again.
  4. Spideraak Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC, Beta

I was recently automatically enrolled in the minecraft bedrock edition beta. I did not even know of the xbox insider app before this and now cannot leave the beta. I already unenrolled on the insider app and it said I was successfully unenrolled.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft and waited over an hour between. With no luck I am still in beta. I then tried to remove it manually in the powershell based on instructions from xbox and that still didn't work. I don't want to be on beta because I
    cannot play with friends who are on ps4 and can't get the beta. I am on PC.
  5. blezoid Win User

Can't unenroll from Minecraft beta - SOLVED!!!

This provides zero help. The problem lies with being unable to "UNENROLL" from xbox insider.

Until I / we can unenroll successfully from the beta via the xbox insider app, the microsoft store will only download the beta version.

Please stop trying to bump up your "repsonse" count with useless information and or information that has already proved useless
  6. tenzingmegert Win User

Uninstaling Minecraft windows 10 beta

I do not have any other accounts with it installed, I have not unenrolled from the insider program itself but I have unenrolled from the Minecraft beta, I tried to uninstall the Xbox insider app and reinstall it that does not work though. whenever I try
    to uninstall Minecraft and reinstall it it only downloads 3 or 4 MB of data then I open it and I still have the beta.
Thema:

Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

1. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta - Similar Threads - Can't Unenroll App

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  6. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  7. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  8. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e