can't turn on any game ,except solitaire

Discus and support can't turn on any game ,except solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought xbox pc game pass 5/5/2023, everything was okay but today games aren't working , also can't download anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zahar Domaradzkyy, May 15, 2023.

1. can't turn on any game ,except solitaire

I bought xbox pc game pass 5/5/2023, everything was okay but today games aren't working , also can't download anything

:)

Zahar Domaradzkyy, May 15, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

The step above is also applicable on Windows 11. Go to select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.

then go to your computer's settings (gear icon), go to Applications>Applications and Features>Search for the Gaming Services program, left-click on it and then tap on Advanced options and then click on repair. Go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

You can also sign in at account.microsoft.com/services. Try to toggle the auto-renewal , turn on/turn off, please make sure not cancel it then check your games again.

If none of those options work, select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.

then go to your computer's settings, go to Applications>Applications and Features>Search for the Gaming Services program, left-click on it and then tap on Advanced options and then click on repair. Go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  4. Zahar Domaradzkyy Win User

no ,I don't , just nothing happens
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

I really appreciate all your time and efforts on this one, Zahar. Try to disconnect your PC from network then restart you device. Reconnect your PC to your network then check if the issue still persists on MS store and Xbox app.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Thanks for keeping me posted, Zahar. Kindly try to disable auto updates to games and apps in the Microsoft Store.

the Start screen, then select Microsoft Store.

In Microsoft Store at the upper right, select the account menu (the three dots) and then select Settings. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to Off. Then press Windows key + R to launch the Run box.

Type in service.msc and click OK. When Services open scroll down to Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant.

Double-click on it to open Properties.

Note: The startup type should be set to Manual.

If you see Startup status on Stopped in the lower left portion, click/tap on Start, then Apply, and OK. Please verify if the issue still persists on Xbox app and MS store.
Thema:

1. can't turn on any game ,except solitaire - Similar Threads - can't turn game

2. Can't turn screen time off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn screen time off: Hi, I need help, because its driving me insane. I have logged into my microsoft account on my new laptop, and for some reason it has a screen time on it. I cant use the device after 22:00 until...
  3. Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal: hello, I have an RTX 3050Ti laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and with 8GB RAM. Apparently, whenever I go to turn Raytracing on, it is greyed out. I would like to know if I can turn rtx on or off....
  4. What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...
  5. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  6. Can't turn screen time off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn screen time off: Hi, I need help, because its driving me insane. I have logged into my microsoft account on my new laptop, and for some reason it has a screen time on it. I cant use the device after 22:00 until...
  7. My version of Minecraft has turned into a demo and now I can't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My version of Minecraft has turned into a demo and now I can't play.: About 4 years ago, my friend bought a Minecraft key from a third-party website and gave me the code to activate it. I played for around 200 hours and achieved all the achievements. Last month,...
  8. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox: Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or...
  9. Can't turn off random game invites in windows 10 game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn off random game invites in windows 10 game bar: Hi all, I'll just keep it simple, I just want to get rid of game invites from people I don't know. I keep getting them when playing Forza, invites to play Forza Horizon 4 (when I'm already in the...
  10. Can't turn on game bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't turn on game bar: I am not at all sure that this is the best forum for my question...if not, please move it and let me know! I am trying to use the XBox app to record screen video. From all I have read this...