Can't turn off recurring billing at checkout on the Xbox MS Store app anymore

Discus and support Can't turn off recurring billing at checkout on the Xbox MS Store app anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've had bad experiences using credit cards on Xbox,that I started buying physical cards from retail stores, for quite a while. But now, even tho you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/7_Chesi_7, Jan 26, 2023.

1. /u/7_Chesi_7
    /u/7_Chesi_7 Guest

I've had bad experiences using credit cards on Xbox,that I started buying physical cards from retail stores, for quite a while. But now, even tho you already purchased Gamepass month or 3 month card physical codes, it still requires to do the irritating process of adding ur personal bank information, IF you want to redeem the code you already own.

I was able to redeem my Gamepass card from the console integrated MS store app back on December 21st and had the toggle button option to "turn off recurring billing" but now the "Here's what you'll get" checkout page is kinda glitched on the bottom, and the option to toggle off recurring billing is gone.

submitted by /u/7_Chesi_7
    [link] [comments]

/u/7_Chesi_7, Jan 26, 2023
  2. gitana666 Win User

x box live free

can't find auto renewal to turn it off only turn off recurring billing "Turn off recurring billing for Xbox Live Gold?You'll lose these benefits on 1/24/2022 if you turn off recurring billing. Thx for the reply btw
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can't redeem my PC Game Pass code from Rewards

You can't turn off recurring billing unless you have an active subscription. So you would have to redeem the code and then turn off recurring billing.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Troubleshooting

Go to your MS account page and under Subscriptions and Services look for Xbox Gamepass then turn off recurring billing.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't turn off recurring billing.

What date is the renewal for that subscription?
  6. Whitbutch Win User

Can't turn off recurring billing.

Here it is.

Could you share a screenshot of that please?

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Can't turn off recurring billing at checkout on the Xbox MS Store app anymore - Similar Threads - Can't turn off

2. Can't turn screen time off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn screen time off: Hi, I need help, because its driving me insane. I have logged into my microsoft account on my new laptop, and for some reason it has a screen time on it. I cant use the device after 22:00 until...
  3. Can't turn screen time off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn screen time off: Hi, I need help, because its driving me insane. I have logged into my microsoft account on my new laptop, and for some reason it has a screen time on it. I cant use the device after 22:00 until...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming narrator turned on and I can't turn it off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming narrator turned on and I can't turn it off: playing xbox cloud out of a browser on linux, narrator seems to be playing on all games and there's no setting to turn it off. This happened consistently in Forza Horizon 5 and Sea of Thieves,...
  5. Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off: I have been trying to download the dlc for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox360, but anytime I try to launch them a message comes up telling me that the game is blocked by parental...
  6. Why can't I turn off parental controls?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I turn off parental controls?: I currently am 18 and have parental controls turned on for my account meaning that i cant play games online and obviously it's a bit excessive given the rules were put on the account over 8 years...
  7. I can't turn off mouse acceleration on xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't turn off mouse acceleration on xbox series X: I am trying to play games with mouse and keyboard on the new XBox. The only setting I can see in settings is for mouse speed, but there is not option to turn off mouse acceleration. I put it on...
  8. X Box Series X: Can't turn off Speakers Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X: Can't turn off Speakers Audio: I haven't played with headset for quite a while and unfortunately found today that I can't set the speaker audio from "HDMI audio stereo uncompressed" to "off". As soon as I try to do that there...
  9. Can't turn off speakers on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't turn off speakers on Xbox Series X: Hi, Today i noticed strange problem with my xbox. Previously I was able to set my speaker/hdmi audio to: off. Now if i try to set it like that i receive error: There was a problem using this...
  10. With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv

in XboX Insiders
    With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQQORe9at44...