Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

Discus and support Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KingGeedorah, May 15, 2023.

1. KingGeedorah
    KingGeedorah Guest

Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or spoofing my location, is there any way this can be fixed?. I have already reset the console and checked the locations on my account and online to match that of the Xbox and restarted the console multiple times but this still has not solved the issue.

:)

KingGeedorah, May 15, 2023
  2. KingGeedorah Win User

Thank you, I've now submitted a request using that link. Appreciate the response
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know and you're welcome!
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. There is a dedicated team that handles Microsoft Rewards concerns and to help you, I got you this lin, kindly click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. AridLizard Win User

Does anyone know what the name of this game or app

sometimes there is a Microsoft Rewards Quest to earn 10,000 gamer score for 10,000 MS Reward Points.

you need to get the MS Rewards app on your Xbox to view your progress.

if you have Game Pass then you can also do the Game Pass Quests for more Reward Points.
  6. under_scored Win User

redeeming gamepass reward points

• Reward points from daily search: Instant
    • Reward points from promotional & dashboard quests: Instant
    • Reward points from monthly Game Pass quests: Instant, once turned in

If you are redeeming Game Pass reward points for digital codes or gift cards, you should receive an email almost immediately with your code. However, this process may take up to 24 hours depending upon demand.

Be sure to turn in your monthly Game Pass quests:

1. By pressing the Xbox button when you receive the notification of the quest completing.
    2. Via your Xbox One console, under the achievements tab.
    3. Via the Game Pass mobile app.

Occasionally, completed Game Pass quests will take 1-3 days to be recognized by the system. Once you receive a notification about them on your console, they may be turned in for points.

Lately, there have been no quests on the last day of the monthly cycle. Use this day to turn in any remaining completed quests, or your points will be lost.
Thema:

1. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox - Similar Threads - Can't turn Microsoft

2. Can't turn screen time off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn screen time off: Hi, I need help, because its driving me insane. I have logged into my microsoft account on my new laptop, and for some reason it has a screen time on it. I cant use the device after 22:00 until...
  3. Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal: hello, I have an RTX 3050Ti laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and with 8GB RAM. Apparently, whenever I go to turn Raytracing on, it is greyed out. I would like to know if I can turn rtx on or off....
  4. What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...
  5. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  6. Can't turn screen time off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn screen time off: Hi, I need help, because its driving me insane. I have logged into my microsoft account on my new laptop, and for some reason it has a screen time on it. I cant use the device after 22:00 until...
  7. My version of Minecraft has turned into a demo and now I can't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My version of Minecraft has turned into a demo and now I can't play.: About 4 years ago, my friend bought a Minecraft key from a third-party website and gave me the code to activate it. I played for around 200 hours and achieved all the achievements. Last month,...
  8. can't turn on any game ,except solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't turn on any game ,except solitaire: I bought xbox pc game pass 5/5/2023, everything was okay but today games aren't working , also can't download anything bfb9bd5b-4a2a-4c6b-94dd-ed19de96eae8
  9. I can't turn in my Quests on the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't turn in my Quests on the xbox gamepass: I can't turn in my Quests on the xbox gamepass on the xbox console or the gamepass app on my phone just keeps saying we couldn't submit your quests and it's been saying that since yesterday now...
  10. I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the...: Please help me to get back to joyful gaming bliss on this exclent console! Thanking any one for there help in advance! fad3d4e8-a91a-4906-826b-11ec6fdd84cb