Can't transfer my old xbox 360 account to my xbox.

Discus and support Can't transfer my old xbox 360 account to my xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have an account that i am having trouble logging into, as when i was younger i used to play on it alot, and i wish to log back onto it. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SugarResult, Jan 26, 2022.

1. SugarResult
    SugarResult Guest

Hello, I have an account that i am having trouble logging into, as when i was younger i used to play on it alot, and i wish to log back onto it. I can go onto the xbox 360 and get into the account, but i cant see the email or go into settings, as when i try connect to the wifi it comes up with this security thing... Since I don't know the email or the password i cant really do much. My mum did the email as a little side thing she probably won't use again, so it would really make me happy if you guys could reset the password. If you guys need any proof that its me i can prove it. I just wanna play bo2 again man. I bought it ages ago digitally and i broke the disk, so this is the only way im going to be able to play it without spending money.

Thanks!

Message me on xbox if you have any questions.

My gamertag is [TY]

:)

SugarResult, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.
  3. ——-__1 Win User

Who decided that was a bright idea I had to ditch my Xbox360 gamer tag due to this same reason and make one as similar as possible on the Xbox one console.
  4. MuniOnp Win User

License Transfer ( 360 to One S ? )

You can't directly transfer anything from the 360 to the One. Anything you purchased on your account that is backwards compatible will show in your Games and Apps area under Ready to Install as long as you sign into the same account that purchased the games.
    I understand, but I meant Content Licenses; ONLY for example, say I transferred the licenses from my old 360 to a 360 slim, and then transferred the games as well with a 360 transfer cable; will I need to transfer the Content Licenses as shown by here
    before I can re-download them (the content that is backwards compatible at least) onto my xbox one s, or can I just erase my old 360 hard drive and just start "fresh" so to speak
  5. FeFe200 Win User

My xbox one thinks I don't have xbox live gold half the time.

I have a similar problem. I got the xbox one and had to make a new account because my old account was not allowing me transfer it the the One. Not only did I have a new account for the One I had to put that new account on my 360. I downloaded my new account
    to the 360, but now it is saying that I don't have Xbox Gold and I can't play multiplayer, watch videos, or download games.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

The problem is that I never linked my xbox 360 to my xbox live account, [...]. So I'm trying to link my xbox live account to my xbox 360, but all I get are error messages.

My account is linked to my xbox one without any problems, but in order to save xbox 360 game data on my xbox one, I have to download my/a xbox 360 profile, which I can't do because my profile won't connect to xbox live.
    The problem is, since you used a Xbox One, your Microsoft Account is now already "occupied" with a Gamertag, so you can't use that Microsoft Account to bring your old Xbox 360 offline Gamertag online.

You COULD create a new Microsoft Account to bring your Xbox 360 account online, but you won't be able to access the savegames with your Xbox One account, as Savegames can't be transferred between accounts.

So depending on how much you already invested in your Xbox One account, you might try to bring your old Xbox 360 account online, and use that on your Xbox One, and start your Xbox One gaming history over, or you can abandon your Xbox 360 saves and just use
    your old account on the Xbox One to download your previous Xbox 360 digital games, and start these over with your new Xbox One account.

Since it's not possible to merge Gamertag accounts, you will have to decide which account you wish continue to use for actual gaming, and which account you simply keep to claim license ownership for downloaded games.
Thema:

1. Can't transfer my old xbox 360 account to my xbox. - Similar Threads - Can't transfer old

2. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  3. Why can't I transfer my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I transfer my account?: It's so ridiculous that you can't switch the Microsoft account that your Xbox account is attached to. Microsoft really needs to fix this 86c0251e-af6a-40e6-8dc7-4dcf26cf3fdd
  4. Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox: Can't get discord audio to transfer to Xbox. Tells me I need to link but relinking does not resolve. Any trouble shooting advice? Tried restarting xbox and internet....
  5. Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC: It's feature is basic and very useful but why users can't transfer games from a PC to another PC. LOL 35ab180e-dd9f-43ec-bf37-909b4eeeb91c
  6. If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...: Some help would be greatly appreciated. How do I transfer my xbox One games to my Xbox s if The original xbox one won't stay on. It won't turn on stay on for longer than 2 sec I have literally 200...
  7. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...
  8. I can't transfer my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't transfer my account.: Greetings, Hi, so I'm trying to transfer my Microsoft Account to another one and I've watched a few YouTube tutorials of how to do so, but it doesn't work, I've attempted this quite a few times...
  9. I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox: When I try to use voice chat on xbox it opens the xbox app but doesn't take me to the screen to transfer to my console. Pls help submitted by /u/Warrior_Arts [link] [comments]
  10. Can't transfer obtained DLC from Xbox Marketplace to the console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't transfer obtained DLC from Xbox Marketplace to the console.: Hello, I have Xbox 360 and use it in the Russian region. The game I am having troubles with is Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Although I am properly connected to XBOX live and I have the app, and I am...