Can't synchronise Fifa 18

Discus and support Can't synchronise Fifa 18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm trying to synchronise Fifa 18, but when I try, it just gets to 24% and then a message shows up saying "something went wrong" following by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheSpecialOne46, Oct 8, 2017.

  1. Can't synchronise Fifa 18


    Hi!

    I'm trying to synchronise Fifa 18, but when I try, it just gets to 24% and then a message shows up saying "something went wrong" following by another message saying "There's a problem with your saved games". These messages just keep showing up and no progress
    is made. Any help?

    Kind Regards.

    :)
     
    TheSpecialOne46, Oct 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Playing FIFA 18 on 2 different Xboxes.

    I put the FIFA 18 icon edition code to download the game into my son's Xbox. It worked. He then logged onto my Xbox and downloaded it and it worked. My other son opened his profile on my Xbox and he could play FIFA 18. When he logs onto the Xbox that the
    game code was inputted into, he can't play FIFA 18. Please could you let me know, how he can play FIFA 18 on this Xbox.

    Many thanks
     
    FlusherPanda314, Oct 8, 2017
    #2
  3. i can't log into my fifa 18 profile. seems my gametag is deconected to xboxlive

    i can't log into my fifa 18 profile. seems my gametag is deconected to xboxlive
     
    nathannathan2, Oct 8, 2017
    #3
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

    Can't synchronise Fifa 18

    If you can save another file to sync, try that and sync that up. If that doesn't work I would hard reset the console and try again as well.

    Beyond that I am hoping its a temporary thing and time will fix it or a patch. If all else fails I suggest getting a hold of Xbox Support directly.
     
    JohnnyXeo, Oct 9, 2017
    #4
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Can't synchronise Fifa 18

    If you can save another file to sync, try that and sync that up. If that doesn't work I would hard reset the console and try again as well.

    Beyond that I am hoping its a temporary thing and time will fix it or a patch. If all else fails I suggest getting a hold of Xbox Support directly.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

    blocked the transfer market

    sorry,more detail,

    I have a child playing FIFA 18

    he can not sell or buy players, as he writes that the market is temporarily not available
    According to some searches, that may mean either the market is having issues or you're banned from the transfer market on Fifa 18.

    Please contact EA support about this here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/?product=fifa-18
  7. SKYJAP Win User

    My account won't connect to xbox live

    Hi!

    It's the original version of xbox one, 500go I think, bought it in a pack with fifa 16.

    In french the message is "synchronisation des données pour Rocket League...", something like "synchronization of datas for Rocket League..." (or any other game).

    Now this problem stopped though but sometimes I still can't connect to xbox live and play the games I bought online.

    Thanks for your answer
  8. onyxishere Win User

    When is FIFA 18 Demo coming out on xbox 360.?????

  9. Dark Prince 95 Win User

    why icannot find opponent in fifa18 world cup mode

    hi there,

    check your nat and try this guide EA Fifa help. I hope I have been helpful.

    if you need help, feel free to ask again!
Thema:

Can't synchronise Fifa 18

Loading...
  1. Can't synchronise Fifa 18 - Similar Threads - Can't synchronise Fifa

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...