Can't sync data with the cloud.

Discus and support Can't sync data with the cloud. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Since two weeks ago when I try to start the game, It says "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now" after a while Xbox window opens... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elk dolk, Mar 19, 2023.

1. elk dolk
    elk dolk Guest

Hi there, Since two weeks ago when I try to start the game, It says "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now" after a while Xbox window opens and says Welcome back elk2353 Lets Go. Then there is this warning: The Forza Horizon 5 server is not currently available try again later. I have tried it again and again for two weeks and got the same result. I can't login to my Xbox account.

:)

elk dolk, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update. Please sign out on Xbox App, Microsoft Store App, and Xbox Console Companion and then sign back in using the same Microsoft account.

After that check if there will be an improvement.
  4. elk dolk Win User

Hi Francia, thanks for reply I play Forza Horizon 5 on my Windows 11 Laptop and unplugging the Modem/Router didn't help.
  5. elk dolk Win User

I signed out on Microsoft Store App, and then signed back in using the same Microsoft account, but I cannot sign in on Xbox App it says, "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live " and gives this error number: 0x8015DC0B.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
Thema:

1. Can't sync data with the cloud. - Similar Threads - Can't sync data

2. Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...: When attempting to load Overwatch 2, you meet the normal syncing information pop-up screen, but it now fails every time. I have, of course, uninstalled and tried again later, but it didn't help,...
  3. Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...: Recently on my Xbox Series X all of my worlds are kind of old and they all needed to be resynced but when I try to resync a world it either tells me Minecraft cant store anymore data or it just...
  4. I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data

in XBoX on Consoles
    I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data: I have Hundreds of hours on Both Forza horizon three and five, i switched to PC because my game pass ran out, i'm using my original Xbox account, when i first tried to play my entire game was...
  5. Xbox Series X - Can't Sync Game Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Can't Sync Game Data: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and have had quite a hard time setting it up. Initially, I couldn't log in, but now my console can't sync any of the game data. I can't play the games I want,...
  6. "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now": How many of you out there are still getting this error? Has anyone received any meaningful assistance in attempting to fix this issue? As far as I can tell the cloud is fine, my pc is fine, xbox...
  7. We can't sync yoir data with the cloud right now Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can't sync yoir data with the cloud right now Forza horizon 5: Hi I have a problem older than 3 months when I enter the force of the horizon 5 can not connect to the cloud I will try later this happens for more than 3 months when I start the game you see me...
  8. when i go into microsoft flight simulator it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i go into microsoft flight simulator it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now": [img] it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now" ed63355d-71f4-4de5-97e4-345e1251dd3e
  9. xbox game pass We can't sync your data to the cloud right now

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass We can't sync your data to the cloud right now: How do I correct this error. I just installed Gamepass on my laptop and received this message when trying to play any game. d6de2f0c-3699-4446-8c45-cff4d1ffe429
  10. We can't sync your data with the cloud right now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We can't sync your data with the cloud right now.: I was using the most recent version of MS Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 OS build 19042.985 PC. I changed the primary alias of my Microsoft account and now MS Flight Simulator doesn't work....