Cant sync controller

Discus and support Cant sync controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently just bought xbox one everything was working fine over the last week my headset has stopped working for both controllers tried a bunch of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Staps85, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Staps85
    Staps85 Guest

Cant sync controller

Recently just bought xbox one everything was working fine over the last week my headset has stopped working for both controllers tried a bunch of different things. Did a hard reset today to see if that did it today and now my controller is not synced. I
    have tried pushing the accessory pairing device button numerous times but it is not responding and have also tried direct USB connect any suggestions would be nice.

:)

Staps85, Dec 21, 2015
  2. BrenBran1
    BrenBran1 Guest
    error code 0x8b100041

I cant find any info on error code 0x8b100041 also now my controller wont sync to my system yay.

BrenBran1, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Three new controllers sync but turn off 1 second later

I'm having this same issue after updating to the last dashboard, my controllers cant sync anymore with the sync button on the console but they work in other consoles with the same dashboard, I believe there's something wrong with the last update... I've
    already tried every kind of solution, I can even tell that the sync buttons are working fine but they cant sync any controller, this problem started after the update reboot from firmware 15574...

TandooriPlum11, Dec 21, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Cant sync controller

The only other thing that I can suggest is another hard reset but this time while the console is off remove the power cord from the back of the console for five minutes then try it again. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 21, 2015
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Elite Controller V2 - Using with PC and Xbox One

6. TandooriPlum11 Win User

Three new controllers sync but turn off 1 second later

I'm having this same issue after updating to the last dashboard, my controllers cant sync anymore with the sync button on the console but they work in other consoles with the same dashboard, I believe there's something wrong with the last update... I've
    already tried every kind of solution, I can even tell that the sync buttons are working fine but they cant sync any controller, this problem started after the update reboot from firmware 15574...
  7. {Parity} Win User

Cant sync controller

The only other thing that I can suggest is another hard reset but this time while the console is off remove the power cord from the back of the console for five minutes then try it again. Good Luck!
  8. luny lunacide Win User

cant sync controlers.

Hmm silly question but you definately are pressing the sync button on the 360 then on the controller? as this should work.. and have you tried more than one controller? (and possibly a wired controller to make sure it works properly)? if this doesnt work
    might be the sensor in the xbox has gone best to phone microsoft xbox technical support if this is the case
  9. LEBRlCK JAMES Win User

Xbox one controller cuts out/disconnects

i cant even sync the controller to the console, even the kinect wont pick it up. I even bought another controller today to try and still it wont sync. the only way they work is if they are wired into the console. This is next gen, i dont want to have to
    play a 500 dollar gaming system in 2014 with with wires .
Thema:

Cant sync controller

1. Cant sync controller - Similar Threads - Cant sync controller

2. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  3. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  4. I cant sync my Forza Horizon 5 save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sync my Forza Horizon 5 save: I reinstalled the game after a few months and i got lots of progress and nearly have all the cars but now i cant reach my save when i try to, it takes me to start of the game . Please help...
  5. xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire: i have xbox one x, the sync button is not working, and i tried to connect the controller through wire but still cant connect. what may be the problem and how i can solve it? thanks very much....
  6. How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message: Small note before going onto the actual question: I have Control on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Ok, so I tried to play Control again yesterday, but this time, when i got to where it tried to sync my...
  7. Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data.: It only happened recently, I started having this issue where I will constantly get a little screen with an xbox logo that pops up in the middle of the screen while playing. I also noticed that my...
  8. Cant sync user data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sync user data: Im not exaclty sure what to do. After a system update earlier in the month I am no longer able to sync any of my saved data from the cloud. I keep getting a message saying that my Xbox is out of...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 We cant sync your data with the cloud right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 We cant sync your data with the cloud right now: Forza Horizon 3 every time than I start it say me that cant sync data with cloud. If you khow how solve this problem please help me. da9292fa-5a35-4881-93cd-25ce7d733404
  10. Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?: Anytime i try and play a game it says can't sync, so i have to play offline. I noticed that my xbox game bar wont sign in either, it just says cant show friends right now. submitted by...