Can't switch profile (not account).

Discus and support Can't switch profile (not account). in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I am having trouble with switching my profile on the XBOX APP. And not like switching my Microsoft account, I mean like my XBOX game profile. So on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by comes96, Dec 18, 2015.

1. comes96
    comes96 Guest

So, I am having trouble with switching my profile on the XBOX APP. And not like switching my Microsoft account, I mean like my XBOX game profile. So on my 360 I had two of them, and comes95. I am logged on to 96 right now and want 95 because
    thats the one with gold, games, and pics. So can anybody help me switch to 95? I am on Windows 10.

:)

comes96, Dec 18, 2015
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest
    Changing Microsoft Live/Xbox Live email address

Hi,

Unfortunately you can't switch a profile to a different MS account from the Xbox One, currently the only way to do it is from an Xbox 360:

Boombaa, Dec 18, 2015
  4. Haxo Leilas
    Haxo Leilas Guest

Hi, comes96/comes95! Thanks for reporting this.

You'll be able to switch over to comes95 with just a few steps.

1. Open the Xbox App

2. Click on the "Settings" tab (the icon looks like a gear)

3. Under the "Account" header, click the "Sign out" button.

4. Launch the Xbox App again, and click "Sign in"

On the screen that says "Here's how you look on Xbox Live," you'll see a header that says "Use another account."

5. Click the button underneath it that says "Sign in with another Microsoft account."

6. From there you'll be able to enter the email address and password associated with your other Xbox Live account.

Hope this helps!

Haxo Leilas, Dec 21, 2015
  5. rodjov12 Win User

Wrong Gamertag / Changing Gamertag (Halo Reach PC Steam)

I don't have the Change Profile option. I can't switch accounts.
  6. TemperedYeti Win User

Cannot Access/Change Xbox Windows 10 Online Safety Settings?

Same effect in the Edge browser

I can alter all settings on the new one, but can't switch profiles.

On my primary I still get "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." on Windows 10 settings, and can't switch profiles from that account either
  7. Boombaa Win User

Changing Microsoft Live/Xbox Live email address

8. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't switch accounts

Hi LeoSörensen! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It is not possible to avoid this as it is the way you switch users on the XBox Network in Windows 10, but you can use the Xbox app instead of the console companion app, it will be easier
  9. ngocphi Win User

Game sharing on PC

You can't share on pc like how you can on consoles

.there is a difference

On console anyone can use the gameshare to download the game but on pc they can't.

You have.to be signed into the xbox account wjth the profile that owns gamepass or the game and download it then switch back to your profile for achievements etc
Thema:

1. Can't switch profile (not account). - Similar Threads - Can't switch profile

2. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  3. Had to switch to core now I can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had to switch to core now I can't play online: Game pass expired now I can't play online with core ...I reset the Xbox ,logged out , still nothing 368c5e90-363e-4956-8207-bf57f92349ce
  4. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  5. can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc: Warhammer Darktide won't load (cloud gaming) from game pass on pc until i connect a controller and it won't let me swith to keyboard and mouse in game. Is ther a fix for this or do i have to play...
  6. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  7. I can't switch downloads to another drive on the xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't switch downloads to another drive on the xbox app: I want to install games onto my HDD as the default drive is an ssd with not much space. When I try to switch it to my H drive (the HDD) it says I need to select a folder but whenever I select a...
  8. Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and...: Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and unplugging my tv works fine on everything else all the other ports do it 0588cf92-925f-4dcf-9496-64e23b7e1312
  9. I can't switch accounts in the Xbox PC app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't switch accounts in the Xbox PC app.: I want to sign into a secondary Microsoft account in the Xbox PC App. When I first tried to, the app told me to log in with Windows Hello, which I haven't done. By clicking cancel, it gave me a...
  10. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...