Can't subscribe to the game pass

Discus and support Can't subscribe to the game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys. i just downloaded xbox game pass application and wanted to subscribe but it said you "can not subscribe in this app". i'm a mobile player btw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UglyDuck420, Nov 25, 2021.

  1. UglyDuck420
    UglyDuck420 Guest

    Can't subscribe to the game pass


    hi guys. i just downloaded xbox game pass application and wanted to subscribe but it said you "can not subscribe in this app". i'm a mobile player btw

    :)
     
    UglyDuck420, Nov 25, 2021
    #1
  2. YUCIFER_ Win User

    Can't subscribe to game pass

    Hello Josef,

    Glad you could reach out. I bought a 12 months Xbox live gold code subscription. And I have more than to 15$ in my wallet to upgrade. I live in Lebanon, but my Microsoft account as well as my Xbox account are set to the united states as there is no Lebanese store. Last year it worked as a charm. Although this Time it won't work. Is the 3 months Xbox ulti gp still available? I've heard it won't require a credit card. I am willing to pay more for this issue to be fixed. Have to continue assassin's Creed Odyssey.

    Regards.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Can't subscribe to game pass

    There are a some reasons about why Xbox and it’s services is not available in your country (legal, agreements, etc)

    You can still doing it. But keep in mind my previous reply

    Also, no one here in the forums can help you to bypass system restrictions.
    Is against the community code of conduct
  4. YUCIFER_ Win User

    Can't subscribe to game pass

    So I stop playing my Xbox only because they're is no store in my home country?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Can't subscribe to game pass

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Yucifer_

    Additional information is needed, please tell me:

    Where are you physically located? (Country)
    Your payment method and Microsoft account region are the same as your physical location?
    Check your account region here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

    Did you tried using a different payment method?
    And, from where did you get this existing live gold subscription?

    (Please be honest with each question, all of them helps to isolate the problem)
  6. andersonpassos Win User

    Can't subscribe to the game pass

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good morning

    Game Pass service is exclusively for PC and console.

    The Xcloud service that can be used via mobile is purchased with the Game Pass Ultimate service.
Thema:

Can't subscribe to the game pass

Loading...
  1. Can't subscribe to the game pass - Similar Threads - Can't subscribe game

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. Hi, I can't browse all the PC Games through my Xbox App although i already subscribe for PC...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I can't browse all the PC Games through my Xbox App although i already subscribe for PC...: Hi. My Xbox App doesnt have "Game Pass" button. When I click the Xbox game App, Open and i try to click on the "Game Pass" --->> All PC games, but there was no "Game Pass" button to click to. I...
  10. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25