Can't submit a review

Discus and support Can't submit a review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im currently 13 hours into a 24 hour work shift. I just got notification of a ban that kicks in, in 3 hours. Iv never gotten any mark against me and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaPopeLP, May 28, 2016.

1. DaPopeLP
    DaPopeLP Guest

Can't submit a review

Im currently 13 hours into a 24 hour work shift. I just got notification of a ban that kicks in, in 3 hours. Iv never gotten any mark against me and only ever had 2 people avoid me back in my destiny 360 days.

How do I submit a review? Im stuck on mobile, because as I said, Im 13 hours into a 24 hr shift. I just don't want a ill earned mark on my 3 or 4 years of my account.

:)

DaPopeLP, May 28, 2016
  2. Th33 D3vil
    Th33 D3vil Guest
    Can't submit case review

cant find out how to complain formally or submit a case review, (doesn't show up anywhere on the enforcement action page)

Th33 D3vil, May 28, 2016
  3. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Can't submit a review of suspension

Have you tried a different browser, I've found similar issue and changing browsers sometimes fixes the issue. What browser where you using?

Dadwhite, May 28, 2016
  4. Can't submit a review

Hi there.

Suspensions and player rating are two different items. Suspensions are issued by the Enforcement Team for violations to the Code of Conduct, or Terms of Use. Player rating based on how other players see/rate you.

If your suspension is 24 hours or less, you will not be able to submit a case review.

If it's longer than 24 hours, you can go to
    enforcement.xbox.com/home
    > Enforcement History and select the action. Be sure to log in with the account that received the suspension.

More details on how to submit a case review can be found here:
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto

I hope this helps.

Mistress Sara, May 28, 2016
  5. DaPopeLP
    DaPopeLP Guest
    So Im stuck with this enforcement action despite the fact that Im working?

DaPopeLP, May 28, 2016
  6. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    The enforcement team investigates all reports made against your account. Which takes time. So if you account was suspended is 99% of time time NOT going to be for something you did today but rather weeks or even months ago

KindGryphon, May 28, 2016
  7. thedaryllama
    thedaryllama Guest
    'Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications
    features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges'

I've recieved this ban for swearing on a chat with someone who was annoyed at me and was saying silly things, so I stupidly replied.

I'm not able to submit a case review for some reason and I don't know what to do, I've had the ban since 18/05/16.

Can someone help me please? I'm not sure what I can do.

Have I been banned permanently from Xbox live?

Cheers

thedaryllama, Jun 14, 2016
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Can't submit a review

The enforcement site should list the end date of your suspension along with the reason for the suspension. Suspensions generally vary in length from 24 hours to 2 weeks and after that they are permanent. So if you've been suspended a lot before, it could
    be permanent at this point.

Generally you can't submit a case review if the suspension was for 24 hours, you're on a child account, or the ban took place more than 18 months ago.

Smwutches, Jun 14, 2016
  9. i was playing titan fall and a kid got angry at me for using the smart pistol. I play titan fall at night or when im in a party with a lot of people just so i got something to entertain myself, while i chill. I had this kid messaging me and he got two other
    people to message me. This one guy was messaging me for hours saying rude things about my family and personal life, i was then hunted by the whole enemy team and my team but a few people left. I didn't get aggressive in my messages i was just making the situation
    into a joke. I got home the next day to see i'm banned. Xbox seriously needs to review the situation before banning someone. this one kid got a whole enemy team on titan fall reporting my account all because I had a pistol as a weapon and I got banned. It's
    a bit hard to trust the leaders of xbox with your suspensions when they only check how many report strikes a person got from people

shadowa55a55inZ, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Georges C. Win User

Can't submit case review

Hello again, unfortunately we can only wait for your ban or suspension to end.
  11. Woofngton Win User

Can't submit case review

Hello again,

Thank you for your input. Do you have any suggestions on where to go from here? I feel totally lost on what to do because the only people I've been able to reach have told me there is nothing they can do. Thanks in advance.
  12. Georges C. Win User

Can't submit case review

Hello again, I totally understand your point and also believe that every ban or suspension should be appealable, but as mentioned above unfortunately we are unable to help you in cases like this.
  13. Georges C. Win User

Can't submit case review

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Woofngton, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban and suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  14. Smwutches Win User

Can't submit case review

If a review is available it would be listed on the enforcement site. If it is not listed, then the suspension is not eligible for a review. All you can do is wait it out.
Thema:

Can't submit a review

1. Can't submit a review - Similar Threads - Can't submit review

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...
  4. Can't submit case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit case review: I'm unable to submit a case review for my suspension. Please Help. bd9d3115-0f00-4108-a802-330be428c591
  5. Can't submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a case review?: My account got a permanent suspension but it doesn't say for what. When I try to submit a case review it just gives an error message. 6e139fce-bb2f-4f1e-87f1-c7ef6594a9d1
  6. Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less: Split from this thread. the thing is most of the time they can't submit a review as most of these bans are 2 days or less, there is no recourse for this false banning, please push this up your...
  7. Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox Community, I needed some assistance because recently I received an unjust permanent suspension and I cant submit a case review. Every time I try to submit a case review my account gets...
  8. I can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't submit a case review: whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" it has been like this for almost...
  9. Can't submit case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit case review: cant find out how to complain formally or submit a case review, (doesn't show up anywhere on the enforcement action page) 944d8b91-363d-41bd-b911-5913c8d1d3f5
  10. Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review: Hi ,I have spoken to 3 members of your team and not 1 can figure this out ,,my son has been banned from comuncation and his console has been blocked , I'm trying to submit a case review but it's...