Can't submit a review of suspension

Discus and support Can't submit a review of suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nothing happens when I hit the "apply for review" button 16d8dfa5-83c0-4c47-b0d9-ec4dd7281941 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xAdams37, Nov 11, 2017.

1. xAdams37
    xAdams37 Guest

Nothing happens when I hit the "apply for review" button

:)

xAdams37, Nov 11, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I got perma banned from my very first message on xbox live!

You don't have to wait 24 hours to make a case review. You can't submit a review if the suspension is 24 hours.

The permanent suspension impact information is listed at the end of every suspension by default. It doesn't necessarily mean you have a permanent suspension unless the date listed is 12/31/9999 It sounds more like you had a 24 hour suspension since it is
    your first suspension and since you waited the 24 hours to submit a review, it's already over.

Smwutches, Nov 11, 2017
  3. Mole 16
    Mole 16 Guest
    Problem chat party after ban

Ya why do all these people keep saying you can submit a case review. My suspension was probably a day suspension and because of this glitch I can't sunmit a reciew because my suspension is ovr.

Mole 16, Nov 11, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Have you tried a different browser, I've found similar issue and changing browsers sometimes fixes the issue. What browser where you using?

Dadwhite, Nov 11, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Have you tried a different browser, I've found similar issue and changing browsers sometimes fixes the issue. What browser where you using?
  6. FeistyClient692 Win User

I got my device suspended for 30 days for no apparent reason

It's a device suspension, it says you can't submit a case review for device suspension. That and the history is clean so I can't submit a case.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement help

If you can't submit a case review, then there's nothing else you can do. Submitting a review is the only way to contact the enforcement team and they are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans.
  8. OK Fowl Win User

Why was I banned from games?

I can't because the account that has the suspension is a child account so I can't submit one? is it possible to go onto my account and submit a case review for a child account?
    The adult account for the family will be able to see and submit a case review if eligible.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I got perma banned from my very first message on xbox live!

You don't have to wait 24 hours to make a case review. You can't submit a review if the suspension is 24 hours.

The permanent suspension impact information is listed at the end of every suspension by default. It doesn't necessarily mean you have a permanent suspension unless the date listed is 12/31/9999 It sounds more like you had a 24 hour suspension since it is
    your first suspension and since you waited the 24 hours to submit a review, it's already over.
Thema:

1. Can't submit a review of suspension - Similar Threads - Can't submit review

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...
  4. Can't submit case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit case review: I'm unable to submit a case review for my suspension. Please Help. bd9d3115-0f00-4108-a802-330be428c591
  5. Can't submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a case review?: My account got a permanent suspension but it doesn't say for what. When I try to submit a case review it just gives an error message. 6e139fce-bb2f-4f1e-87f1-c7ef6594a9d1
  6. Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less: Split from this thread. the thing is most of the time they can't submit a review as most of these bans are 2 days or less, there is no recourse for this false banning, please push this up your...
  7. Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox Community, I needed some assistance because recently I received an unjust permanent suspension and I cant submit a case review. Every time I try to submit a case review my account gets...
  8. I can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't submit a case review: whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" it has been like this for almost...
  9. Can't submit case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit case review: cant find out how to complain formally or submit a case review, (doesn't show up anywhere on the enforcement action page) 944d8b91-363d-41bd-b911-5913c8d1d3f5
  10. Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review: Hi ,I have spoken to 3 members of your team and not 1 can figure this out ,,my son has been banned from comuncation and his console has been blocked , I'm trying to submit a case review but it's...