Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less

Discus and support Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. the thing is most of the time they can't submit a review as most of these bans are 2 days or less, there is no recourse for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Farscape247, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

the thing is most of the time they can't submit a review as most of these bans are 2 days or less, there is no recourse for this false banning, please push this up your management line to someone who can look into it as nobody can contact enforcement who are doing a very bad job.

:)

Farscape247, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

thing is that never works, and they ignore it, if Microsoft carries on auto banning people for false bans there will end up being a class action lawsuit, also you are taking the online functionality away from people that pay for this access for wrongful bans. I advise this is escalated through your management teams to a higher up team as there is no other way to report this issue. and I know full well you can escalate this.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Farscape247,

We understand your sentiment with how enforcement case review works especially for temporary suspension. As stated on our reply from the previous thread, Forums and customer support are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions. Any suggestions and feedback is highly encourage to be posted on a certain place where a dedicated team can work on for the improvement of service. We highly encourage you to submit this feedback to the right team - Team Xbox.

Should you need to send the feedback using a Report a Problem app from Xbox Console, here is the guide: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support. If you will be using your computer, please use this guide: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support

We appreciate your feedback and what we can do right now is to post this idea/feedback/suggestion to the right place and be heard by the right team. Making sure that the team will know that this was requested by you and other readers who followed this question.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Stupid banning rules... Anyone else this issue?

1. support are not allowed to nadle enforement action

2. you need to see about submitting a review on the enforcement site

3. never communicate via xbox as it takes just one report for the AI to ban you

4. if is a 3 day ban or less then there is no point submitting a review as it takes this long to look at it

5. never communicate on xbox in anyway
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Je me suis fait suspendre mon compte et je ne connais pas la raison [translation-I got my account suspended and I don't know the reason]

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action. For information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    Enforcement website. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team. There you will see the length of the ban and all that. IF the ban is 1 day they wont let you submit a case
    review, due to takes 2 days for them to look at it usually.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. Farscape247 Win User

I'd like to request Immediate Service because my account got banned for a profile pic I have had for 5 years.

all it takes is one report and the system auto bans you, you will have to go to xbox enforcement site, sign in and request a review, but if the ban is less than 3 days you can't submit a review. support are not allowed to help in any way and nobody here can help.
Thema:

1. Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less - Similar Threads - Can't submit review

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...
  4. Can't submit case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit case review: I'm unable to submit a case review for my suspension. Please Help. bd9d3115-0f00-4108-a802-330be428c591
  5. Can't submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a case review?: My account got a permanent suspension but it doesn't say for what. When I try to submit a case review it just gives an error message. 6e139fce-bb2f-4f1e-87f1-c7ef6594a9d1
  6. Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox Community, I needed some assistance because recently I received an unjust permanent suspension and I cant submit a case review. Every time I try to submit a case review my account gets...
  7. I can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't submit a case review: whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" it has been like this for almost...
  8. Can't submit case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit case review: cant find out how to complain formally or submit a case review, (doesn't show up anywhere on the enforcement action page) 944d8b91-363d-41bd-b911-5913c8d1d3f5
  9. Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review: Hi ,I have spoken to 3 members of your team and not 1 can figure this out ,,my son has been banned from comuncation and his console has been blocked , I'm trying to submit a case review but it's...
  10. Can't submit a review of suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a review of suspension: Nothing happens when I hit the "apply for review" button 16d8dfa5-83c0-4c47-b0d9-ec4dd7281941