Can't stream xbox on PC 11 and I don't know why

Discus and support Can't stream xbox on PC 11 and I don't know why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I have tried to stream my Xbox to my PC and in the past, it worked perfectly fine, However now for some reason every time I try to connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eyal Amitay, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Eyal Amitay
    Eyal Amitay Guest

Recently I have tried to stream my Xbox to my PC and in the past, it worked perfectly fine, However now for some reason every time I try to connect to my Xbox through my PC in the Xbox console companion at first it says that my Xbox and Pc are not connected to the same network even though they are.

And after I refresh it manages to connect but then when I try to stream it, It says that either the console or the Xbox app needs to update but I checked them both and there's no update for either of them.

I'm not sure what to do

:)

Eyal Amitay, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Eyal Amitay Win User

Thank you!

I had no idea, I thought needed to change some settings which would take a long time.

Thanks again for your help.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

the xbox companion app on windows 11 no longer streams xbox, this function has now been shifted to the xbox app for windows 11.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Try disable antivirus or firewall: Your antivirus or firewall might be blocking the connection. Try temporarily disabling them and see if it works.

Try use a wired connection: If you're using a wireless connection, try using a wired connection instead. This can help improve the stability of your connection.

Try a different app: If Xbox console companion isn't working, try using the Xbox app from the Microsoft Store. Alternatively, you can try streaming through the Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar.
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Streaming Windows 10 games onto Xbox One Discussion

I don't know how the streaming service has been developed, but my PC is still a better PC than my Xbox I am sure there needs to be a level of processing power for it to work, I am not convinced an xbox is powerfull enough to run a game that is to big to
    be made ready for the xbox. Also if your wanting mouse and keyboard I really don't know why your wanting to stream to the xbox, when you will have a perfectly good PC that will do the job, the reason xbox streaming to a PC works for me, is the xbox is link
    to the main TV in the living room, so if someone wants to watch TV I can't play the xbox, but PC's are stand alone so I really don't see the point.
  6. Endgamez Win User

Can someone help transfer my music from my computer to an xbox using a USB?

Sorry...no.

You can't actually do that.

You can, however, set up your Xbox to stream from your PC and that will do just as well.

Click here.
Thema:

1. Can't stream xbox on PC 11 and I don't know why - Similar Threads - Can't stream don't

2. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  5. Can't stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream: Whenever I try to stream on my xbox it takes me to a loading screen, then it takes me to "select streaming platform" for a few seconds. until finally it takes me to the twitch link page even...
  6. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...
  7. I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't stream my Xbox to my PC: Whenever I try, it shows the rocket then goes to a black screen then pops an error saying "Disconnected from cloud gaming session Something went wrong, please try again later." I can stream fine...
  8. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  9. PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?: So I started trying out some games on PC (Usually play of the console) using the game stream option. I can launch a game once fine. But if I close or get disconnected I can't relaunch the stream...
  10. Can't console stream, I don't know what to do and I followed instructions

in XboX Insiders
    Can't console stream, I don't know what to do and I followed instructions: I can't use console streaming on my Android. I enabled streaming on my Xbox, connection is fine, cloud streaming works. But I'm stuck on this screen and I don't know what to do. submitted by...