Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to stream games from my Windows 10 PC on Mixer, but the Xbox Game Bar doesn't let me. When I press the Broadcast button the Mixer subscreen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GaborToth81, Oct 11, 2019.

1. GaborToth81
    GaborToth81 Guest

I'm trying to stream games from my Windows 10 PC on Mixer, but the Xbox Game Bar doesn't let me. When I press the Broadcast button the Mixer subscreen comes up, loads a few seconds then an error message pops up from the right side saying "Streaming doesn't
    work. Please try again later." No matter when I try the result is the same.

On my Xbox account, every capture and streaming setting is enabled, so that's not the problem (I can also stream without problems from Xbox One consoles). I tried both Windows Store and Steam games, the Game Bar gives the same message in every instance.
    No error codes or any details are provided, just this one message every time.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

GaborToth81, Oct 11, 2019
  2. GaborToth81 Win User

I found the articles about it now, thank you. I think it's an illogical decision that breaks the unity of the ecosystem as it was a great way for casual users to stream to Mixer and thus use the service easily.

For reference to anyone who may encounter the same issue,
    here's an article about it
  3. GaborToth81 Win User

Thank you for the quick reply. Is this a temporary or permanent removal? If it's permanent then why is the icon still there? It was a really convenient way to stream from PC without any additional software.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Mixer streaming has been removed from Windows PC Game Bar. You will now have to use a third party streaming application like OBS or Streamlabs.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

This appears to be a permanent decision that Mixer and Microsoft has made. You can find news articles online if you do a quick search for Mixer removed from game bar. I know that I'm sad to see this happen.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Gabor,

Thanks for keeping us updated. This information can also be found here : Windows Central. We will go ahead and lock this
    thread as no further troubleshooting can be advised. If you ever have another question, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
Thema:

1. Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - Can't Stream Game

2. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  5. Why can't I stream games to discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I stream games to discord?: I got my xbox yesterday as I wanted to start using gamepass since it has a lot of great games I wanna play and stream to my friends but I still don't have the option to stream to discord even...
  6. Can't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+: Just activated the xbox game pass ultimate on my tab S7+ and no matter what i do, i can't play any games, it only shows "install to", even on cloud games. 0fb240b5-dab5-4cc0-82bb-d664c85a0845
  7. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  8. i can't game stream on xbox series x/s

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't game stream on xbox series x/s: I try to game stream through the xbox console companion and it keeps saying i have game streaming turned off in my setting so i go in my setting and check to see if remote play is on and it is on...
  9. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  10. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...