Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...

Discus and support Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried going through other recommendations in forums like refreshing security settings in Apps, and checking windows privacy settings. I've never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bobbo1771, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Bobbo1771
    Bobbo1771 Guest

Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...

I've tried going through other recommendations in forums like refreshing security settings in Apps, and checking windows privacy settings. I've never streamed anything and apparently I'm never going to through mixer or Xbox which
    is a bummer, but i'll just use YouTube and Twitch so that your services aren't necessary, because they suck. Microsoft could hold an even more solid monopoly if they didn't just produce dysfunctional crap.

:)

Bobbo1771, Apr 1, 2018
  2. How Do You Stream?

I don't stream/broadcast very often, but when I do, I stream directly from the device I am using. So if on Xbox, I'll stream from that or on Windows 10, I will stream from that. I don't own a capture card, and have no desire to purchase one either. I think
    the Xbox or Windows 10 streaming features do a reasonable job anyway.

StuartATrueRed, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Ackis, Apr 1, 2018
  4. ImJustAmir Win User

can I record xbox one games without having requirements?

I can't use Game DVR. because it says you are broadcasting and try again after broadcasting. (again, I'm using windows 10 to stream my xbox one)
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

Hello JMan42028,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your games are crashing when you are attempting to use OBS to stream games. OBS is a third party streaming service that is used by companies like Twitch. This program
    is not supported with Xbox games on Windows 10. The Xbox streaming service is Mixer. In the past, users could broadcast their gameplay by using the Xbox Game Bar. However, Mixer
    broadcasting
    is no longer available on Xbox Game Bar as of October 2019. We hope this information helps.
  6. Chargersbride Win User

Xbox game bar

7. RomkaZzz Win User

Audio issues when playing first party xbox titles and streaming them to mixer

8. StuartATrueRed Win User

How Do You Stream?

I don't stream/broadcast very often, but when I do, I stream directly from the device I am using. So if on Xbox, I'll stream from that or on Windows 10, I will stream from that. I don't own a capture card, and have no desire to purchase one either. I think
    the Xbox or Windows 10 streaming features do a reasonable job anyway.
Thema:

1. Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ... - Similar Threads - Can't stream broadcast

2. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  5. Can't stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream: Whenever I try to stream on my xbox it takes me to a loading screen, then it takes me to "select streaming platform" for a few seconds. until finally it takes me to the twitch link page even...
  6. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...
  7. I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't stream my Xbox to my PC: Whenever I try, it shows the rocket then goes to a black screen then pops an error saying "Disconnected from cloud gaming session Something went wrong, please try again later." I can stream fine...
  8. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  9. PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?: So I started trying out some games on PC (Usually play of the console) using the game stream option. I can launch a game once fine. But if I close or get disconnected I can't relaunch the stream...
  10. Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?: I can't cloud stream on my android tablet through my wifi. It's a 5ghz connection and I used to be able to, but has stopped in the past couple of weeks. I haven't changed any settings in my...