Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?

Discus and support Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I seem to have stumbled across an issue... I would really like to be able to stream Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 HD Collection via Twitch, but for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NineCoder, Nov 5, 2018.

1. NineCoder
    NineCoder Guest

Hi all, I seem to have stumbled across an issue...

I would really like to be able to stream Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 HD Collection via Twitch, but for whatever reason, using the app on the console, it won't allow me to stream the gameplay. I have double checked my account, checked parental settings, home
    console, hard reset the console, rebooted the router, modified DNS settings, disabled VPNs etc you name it, I've tried it.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and if this is a common thing where the game is straight up blocked from being broadcasted on Twitch.

If you're wondering which version of the game I'm playing, it's the PAL release on disc being played on a launch model Xbox One

If anyone has been experiencing this, please let me know, I'd really like to stream this game!

:)

NineCoder, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Welsh Ghost
    Welsh Ghost Guest
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Ive got all metal gear solid games for ps1 ps2 ps3 and xbox360, metal gear solid HD is crap! the games have been edited due to playstation content only and not only that but ps3 gets 1000 points for mg2 1000 points for mgs3 and 1000 points for peace walker
    where xbox only gets 500 for mgs2 and 500 for mgs3 and 1000 for peace walker and iirc peace walker you get a few more opions with friends on ps3 where there not on xbox and thats the only diffrence between the two, If you want the best! buy a PS2 and BUY mgs2
    substance and buy mgs3 substance there MUCH MUCH better than the hd collection! ok the mgs3 substance anit cheap but mgs2 substance is its only £10 and mgs3 substance is £60.

Welsh Ghost, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Silent Hill HD Collection coming to 360!

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

I love how all of these "collections" don't have the first game...talk about a fail

[/quote]They are HD collections not MGS or silent hill Game collections , they already did that back in 08 with MGS MGS2 And MGS3 when they released MGS4

godfather67898, Nov 5, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello NineCoder!

I understand you are having trouble streaming Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 HD Collection on Twitch. Take a look at these support options:

TwitchTV app on Xbox Live
    you can also get more help regarding Twitch at
    Twitch support

Hope this helps

XBF George L, Nov 5, 2018
  5. It could also be that the games do not allow it. I know a few games that don't allow streaming or boadcasting (Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands). It could be that metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 are also like that too.

StuartATrueRed, Nov 5, 2018
  6. NineCoder
    NineCoder Guest
    Quite possibly, however I've tried searching on the web to see if anyone else has experienced a similar issue and had no luck finding out. I've recently tried relaunching the game again and broadcasting it, each time I'm greeted with "It's us, not you" from
    the Twitch app.

I've had a look through their FAQ and such and haven't been able to find anything, so these forums are more or less a last ditch attempt to trying to find a definitive answer.

NineCoder, Nov 5, 2018
  7. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello NineCoder,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Since the Twitch app is providing that error message, we recommend following George's suggestion to contact the

Twitch Support Team.
    There is an option on their website to send their support team an email regarding your issue. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 2, 2018
  8. SamCarter1 Win User

I haven't tried this on twitch but have been trying it on mixer and have found that it wont stream on their either
  9. Big Joe 410 Win User

How can they not allow it, they are our games to play and I also want to stream my copy of MGS2
  10. StuartATrueRed Win User

It could also be that the games do not allow it. I know a few games that don't allow streaming or boadcasting (Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands). It could be that metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 are also like that too.
  11. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi Nick_3!

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from
    11/05/2018
    You are more than welcome to start your own thread detailing the issue at hand
    and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to
    help
  12. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello NineCoder,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Since the Twitch app is providing that error message, we recommend following George's suggestion to contact the

Twitch Support Team.
    There is an option on their website to send their support team an email regarding your issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Can't stream MGS2

2. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  5. Can't stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream: Whenever I try to stream on my xbox it takes me to a loading screen, then it takes me to "select streaming platform" for a few seconds. until finally it takes me to the twitch link page even...
  6. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...
  7. I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't stream my Xbox to my PC: Whenever I try, it shows the rocket then goes to a black screen then pops an error saying "Disconnected from cloud gaming session Something went wrong, please try again later." I can stream fine...
  8. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  9. PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?: So I started trying out some games on PC (Usually play of the console) using the game stream option. I can launch a game once fine. But if I close or get disconnected I can't relaunch the stream...
  10. Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?: I can't cloud stream on my android tablet through my wifi. It's a 5ghz connection and I used to be able to, but has stopped in the past couple of weeks. I haven't changed any settings in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mgs hd collection wont stream xbox

2. mgs hd collection twitch

3. cant stream silent hill hd collection?

4. stream mgs 2 on Xbox one,
  5. Can I stream Metal Gear Solid HD on twitch,
  6. why cant i stream metal gear solid 2 and 3 hd on twitch,
  7. metal gear solid hd collection cant stream