Can't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+

Discus and support Can't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just activated the xbox game pass ultimate on my tab S7+ and no matter what i do, i can't play any games, it only shows "install to", even on cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Govinda v Das, May 25, 2023.

1. Can't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+

Just activated the xbox game pass ultimate on my tab S7+ and no matter what i do, i can't play any games, it only shows "install to", even on cloud games.

:)

Govinda v Das, May 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please confirm that your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is "active" by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/services? Once confirmed, make sure that you're also physically located in a supported region.

Once validate, go to https://xbox.com/play to check if you can access and play cloud gaming games from there.

One last thing, make sure that you have is Xbox Game Pass App and not Xbox App, I got you this link as additional help:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-game-pass-...
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I don't know if the plus version has additional processing power, but my galaxy tab S7 has never successfully run cloud gaming because the processor isn't fast enough to keep up
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. Govinda v Das Win User

I thought it was based on internet quality?
  6. Govinda v Das Win User

My game pass is active, since I can also use it on my laptop. I connected an xbox controller to my tablet, but it didn't change anything.

I am using the game pass app
Thema:

1. Can't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+ - Similar Threads - Can't stream games

2. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  5. Why can't I stream games to discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I stream games to discord?: I got my xbox yesterday as I wanted to start using gamepass since it has a lot of great games I wanna play and stream to my friends but I still don't have the option to stream to discord even...
  6. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  7. i can't game stream on xbox series x/s

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't game stream on xbox series x/s: I try to game stream through the xbox console companion and it keeps saying i have game streaming turned off in my setting so i go in my setting and check to see if remote play is on and it is on...
  8. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  9. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...
  10. Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar: I'm trying to stream games from my Windows 10 PC on Mixer, but the Xbox Game Bar doesn't let me. When I press the Broadcast button the Mixer subscreen comes up, loads a few seconds then an error...