Can't stream a TV show I purchased 0x000005b4

Discus and support Can't stream a TV show I purchased 0x000005b4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for a season pass to a TV show through Xbox marketplace, and it won't allow me to play one of the episodes (I can play both the one before it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XP10-[xboxvenue], Dec 3, 2020.

1. Can't stream a TV show I purchased 0x000005b4

I paid for a season pass to a TV show through Xbox marketplace, and it won't allow me to play one of the episodes (I can play both the one before it, and the one after it). It's providing the error code "0x000005b4", it appears as though Microsoft support
    doesn't even recognize the code. Does anyone know what this is about and/or how to fix it?

:)

XP10-[xboxvenue], Dec 3, 2020
  2. Dead Pool 007 Win User

I have purchased movies from "MOVIES and TV" app and now I can't even watch them cause I keep getting this error code 0x000005b4. So with all do respect. How the hell do I fix it cause those movies aren't cheap?
  3. BobbyJohnson4 Win User

Error entering code

I'm getting an error code for movies and TV shows 0x000005b4
  4. granitepeaker Win User

Windows Media Center

I'm also stuck with a bunch of recorded tv shows from media center that I can't stream or burn to disc.
  5. xA1teredBeastx Win User

Direct Tv NOW

Please let me know what becomes of this??? I just purchased direct tv now and I can't even stream it !!
  6. IAreApocalypse Win User

movies and tv app

I have use windows power shell, and command prompt. I also uninstalled the movies and tv app itself and it still is not working properly. It still gives me same error code 0x000005b4 within 5 seconds of starting up any movie that I have purchased within
    the past year
Thema:

1. Can't stream a TV show I purchased 0x000005b4 - Similar Threads - Can't stream show

2. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  5. Can't stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream: Whenever I try to stream on my xbox it takes me to a loading screen, then it takes me to "select streaming platform" for a few seconds. until finally it takes me to the twitch link page even...
  6. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...
  7. I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't stream my Xbox to my PC: Whenever I try, it shows the rocket then goes to a black screen then pops an error saying "Disconnected from cloud gaming session Something went wrong, please try again later." I can stream fine...
  8. Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...: I'm honestly at my wit's end with this. I downloaded the Insider App on Xbox One, automatically became part of the Insider thing, had qualified for xCloud preview, logged into Streaming Preview...
  9. How to stream my .MKV files? Can't get them to show up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stream my .MKV files? Can't get them to show up.: I just bought a Xbox One a couple of days ago and so far I'm liking it, however I would like to use it to stream .mkv files from my PC and I heard this is possible. However, the .mkv files won't...
  10. Xbox One doesn't show up on my computers Network page. This means I can't stream ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't show up on my computers Network page. This means I can't stream ...: And what's odd is that it used to work, and literally nothing on my computer or xbox has changed. My NAT is open, sharing is enabled, they are both wired to the same router running DD-WRT. Like I...