Can't Stay in a Fireteam and I join a party but can't hear/talk with anyone and get ...

Discus and support Can't Stay in a Fireteam and I join a party but can't hear/talk with anyone and get ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First off, I would like to say that I have used Xbox consoles for a long time and have always been satisfied with the service. This is my first issue I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reaverman, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Reaverman
    Reaverman Guest

Can't Stay in a Fireteam and I join a party but can't hear/talk with anyone and get ...

First off, I would like to say that I have used Xbox consoles for a long time and have always been satisfied with the service. This is my first issue I am having so I apologize if it doesn't fit some format for asking a question. So, here goes:

I can log on and play in destiny and participate in the Vanguard Strikes as well as in Crucible matches without any issues. However, when I try to join/start a fireteam with friend/friends we will be in the fireteam for maybe 15 sec to 1 minute and then the
    fireteam falls apart and get kicked to orbit. Also, whenever I join a party I will go into the party lobby I am unable to hear or speak to anyone and after 15 sec to 1 minute I exit the party. I can start a party but no one is able to join it.

This only started happening on Friday, October 31. I assumed there was some Xbox live issue and just figured it would be fixed pretty soon.

I have gone the network settings and tested multiplayer connection. My NAT is OPEN and my detailed NAT information says, "Your network is behind a cone NAT." From what I can tell in forums, both of these are good things.

Please help me out!

I would appreciate any help I can get on this matter.

:)

Reaverman, Nov 2, 2014
  2. Party chat isnt working

My party chat isn't working I can join a party but I cant hear anyone else talk, and I can't talk. My headset is working because there is still sound coming through.

untamablezombie, Nov 2, 2014
  3. destiny beta thoughts

Thanks for the advice, sea cow; I had no idea! Can't Stay in a Fireteam and I join a party but can't hear/talk with anyone and get ... :p

In any case, another beta issue I seem to have encountered is that when you're in a party and a fireteam with friends, said friends in the fireteam can't hear you when you unsnap the party you're all in. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Galactic Geek, Nov 2, 2014
  4. Can't Stay in a Fireteam and I join a party but can't hear/talk with anyone and get ...

I am having the same problem Can't Stay in a Fireteam and I join a party but can't hear/talk with anyone and get ... :(

Guys Generation, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

destiny beta thoughts

Thanks for the advice, sea cow; I had no idea! :p

In any case, another beta issue I seem to have encountered is that when you're in a party and a fireteam with friends, said friends in the fireteam can't hear you when you unsnap the party you're all in. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  6. Lord Kram Win User

Game/Party chat fail

This is happening to me also but I can't even chat to anyone at all

If I join a party from a friend inviting me, or I invite someone in the party you normally see 2 purple circles next to our names yes? My friend says im not even in the party, although I CAN see them I cant even hear them and they cant hear me

Even in game chat doesn't work (Destiny) as I cant even switch between fireteam/in game chat, although my friend can switch to fireteam chat and I can hear them that way

Tried both headset and even resetting kinect, tried unplugging conolse, hard reset, nothing seems to work

Please MS give us some info!
  7. Willlo76 Win User

Destiny - cannot join fireteam

hi I'm having the same problem. ive played with my son since day one. and then I pre ordered rise of iron and since then we can't play together we can join other people and be in the same party but can't be in the same fireteam anyone else having this problem
    ? as is driving me crazy lol :)
  8. xenomorph v1 Win User

* XBOX ONE Preview UPDATE ***Answer to No Valid party!!!!!

@ Mr Blue

Question... Is it that you simply can't start/join a party at all, or that once you do you can't hear/talk to one another?
  9. nvhidden Win User

World of Tanks connection issues

I get the same thing. I also can't hear anyone talk in game either. I'm not even in party chat. I'm in game chat.
Thema:

1. Can't Stay in a Fireteam and I join a party but can't hear/talk with anyone and get ... - Similar Threads - Can't Stay Fireteam

2. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  3. Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...: Tried 3 controllers, all with latest firmware installed (including a brand new one) . Disconnect every couple seconds. Console is about 10 ft from where I sit, but the controllers disconnect...
  4. games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...

in XBoX on Windows
    games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...: games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game now and if i click cancel then the game always stuck on loading screen forever. [img]...
  5. Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers: I have recently moved to my parent's place in Germany from the UK, trying to set up my Xbox One X. Can connect fine to Xbox Live (on a wired connection) and when I run network and multiplayer...
  6. My Xbox One X Can't Stay Connected to Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Can't Stay Connected to Wifi: I've had an Xbox One X for awhile now. It worked fine for awhile, but a persistent issue appeared when the console began to randomly disconnect from the Wifi for about 5 seconds at a time every 20...
  7. I'm facing LOTS of disconnections since yesterday, Saturday. Sometimes I simply can't stay...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm facing LOTS of disconnections since yesterday, Saturday. Sometimes I simply can't stay...: My internet service is absolute OK. I already did multiple cold reboots, even unplugging power cord for about five minutes. Checked network cable. My Xbox One X is still disconnecting my gamertag....
  8. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...
  9. Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work: Xbox One S, has worked fine until today. Now I can't stay signed in for more than a few minutes, and can't always sign in at all, although I can sign in sometimes. I also can't launch the store or...
  10. Can't stay logged into Sky Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stay logged into Sky Go: Hi, I have 3 Xbox One's with Sky Go app on them. Sky Go works fine on all three, but every time I switch one of them on I need to log in with my Sky ID which is very annoying does anyone know...