Can't stay connected to xbox live keeps throwing me off sometimes

Discus and support Can't stay connected to xbox live keeps throwing me off sometimes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xboxlive kicks me and my son off occassionly and signs us out of xboxlive connection tryed to reset the net box and it doesn't work and tryed turning... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lillisjoy42, Jul 17, 2017.

1. lillisjoy42
    lillisjoy42 Guest

xboxlive kicks me and my son off occassionly and signs us out of xboxlive connection tryed to reset the net box and it doesn't work and tryed turning off the xboxone's off and it doesn't rlly help etheir is there any other way that we can have a more stable
    connection to xboxlive or perhaps its a bug and can it be fixed or something? thanks~!

:)

lillisjoy42, Jul 17, 2017
  2. Crithta Taar
    Crithta Taar Guest
    Looking for Fable III partners to get otherworld weapons/clothes and unlock achievements

I would get to it if my xbox would like to stay on xbox live bleeding thing keeps kicking me off but the other 4 xboxs in the house stay connected

Crithta Taar, Jul 17, 2017
  3. Xbox one turns on off on off rapidly then comes on

hi my xbox one keeps turning on off on off rapidly then it comes on sometimes it even does it without me touching it any help would be great oh when its on it stays on

SepticRing02790, Jul 17, 2017
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

DENAz666, Jul 19, 2017
  5. DENAz666 Win User

6. Crithta Taar Win User

Looking for Fable III partners to get otherworld weapons/clothes and unlock achievements

I would get to it if my xbox would like to stay on xbox live bleeding thing keeps kicking me off but the other 4 xboxs in the house stay connected
  7. izzyshizzie Win User

XBOX LIVE disconnecting

these forums tell you how to connect to xbox live, but I can connect to xbox live, but it just keeps disconnecting. Some times it will disconnect every 10 min and sometimes it will stay connected for 30 min. If I am playing reach online it will disconnect
    and it will disconnect when im not playing games.
  8. DeathXRange Win User

Xbox Live connection issue?

I've checked the Connection Wizard and I've done all that sort of trouble shooting. on the the 5th step where it asks where does the error occur, the error can appear at different parts. at certain times, it can't even establish connection to the network,
    other times it can't establish connection to internet, or just not able to connect at all. My family has 2 routers upstairs, but one is turned off. I believe the one that isn't in use is a Net Gear router and the other router is Kandle Net. We have tried both
    routers, but Kandle Net often tries to keep me staying connected, but it appears as if something is blocking Xbox Live from fully establishing a staying connection.
  9. Shane x Lane Win User

Xbox live connection issues

I can't stay connected to live if I'm playing a single player game whether it's on a disk or off of the hard drive.
Thema:

1. Can't stay connected to xbox live keeps throwing me off sometimes - Similar Threads - Can't stay connected

2. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  3. Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...: Tried 3 controllers, all with latest firmware installed (including a brand new one) . Disconnect every couple seconds. Console is about 10 ft from where I sit, but the controllers disconnect...
  4. games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...

in XBoX on Windows
    games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...: games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game now and if i click cancel then the game always stuck on loading screen forever. [img]...
  5. Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers: I have recently moved to my parent's place in Germany from the UK, trying to set up my Xbox One X. Can connect fine to Xbox Live (on a wired connection) and when I run network and multiplayer...
  6. My Xbox One X Can't Stay Connected to Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Can't Stay Connected to Wifi: I've had an Xbox One X for awhile now. It worked fine for awhile, but a persistent issue appeared when the console began to randomly disconnect from the Wifi for about 5 seconds at a time every 20...
  7. I'm facing LOTS of disconnections since yesterday, Saturday. Sometimes I simply can't stay...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm facing LOTS of disconnections since yesterday, Saturday. Sometimes I simply can't stay...: My internet service is absolute OK. I already did multiple cold reboots, even unplugging power cord for about five minutes. Checked network cable. My Xbox One X is still disconnecting my gamertag....
  8. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...
  9. Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work: Xbox One S, has worked fine until today. Now I can't stay signed in for more than a few minutes, and can't always sign in at all, although I can sign in sometimes. I also can't launch the store or...
  10. Can't stay logged into Sky Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stay logged into Sky Go: Hi, I have 3 Xbox One's with Sky Go app on them. Sky Go works fine on all three, but every time I switch one of them on I need to log in with my Sky ID which is very annoying does anyone know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can only stay connected to xbox libe for a couple of minutes downloading games is taking days