Cant stay connected to XBL for more than an hour at a time.

Discus and support Cant stay connected to XBL for more than an hour at a time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have been getting disconnected from XBL since last night. every hour or so, it will kick me off. Naturally I check my phone and turn on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZeroSyx, Jan 6, 2014.

1. ZeroSyx
    ZeroSyx Guest

Hello!

I have been getting disconnected from XBL since last night. every hour or so, it will kick me off. Naturally I check my phone and turn on my computer to see if they are connected or will connect and they did/do. I then go get on my sons XBOX and connect
    under my profile on my way out to run a few errands, when I return 2 hours later I am still connected. So personally I think its my XBOX 360 that has an issue. I read the forum sticky in the connection trouble area and have all the info it requests and it
    is listed below. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

U.S.A. Norman,Oklahoma

Router/Modem All-in-one : CISCO-DPQ3925

Wired Connection

UPnP: Couldnt find any info in the connection settings on this

NAT Error: No NAT Type: Unknown

Errors Recieved: cannot connect, no internet connection available

ISP Provider: Cox Cable Communications

W: 0000-00B

X: 0000-F001

Y: OC88-1CE0

Z: 0000-0000

ID: 0006-0001

L: 8015-1909

Q: 8015-100C

T: Wired

G: 192.168.0.1

A: 192.198.0.11 / 255.255.255.0

D: 68.150.28.11 / 68.105.29.11 Q

:)

ZeroSyx, Jan 6, 2014
  2. boot61
    boot61 Guest
    Ghosts is the most addictive cod game ever!

i cant play it for more than a hour or so at a time! some games my bullets do damage other times they dont! very frustrating.

boot61, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Kiraph11
    Kiraph11 Guest
    Disconeting after 30 minutes.

I really thought that It could be something in the router configuration or even in the internet sharing.

Didn´t find any setting.

Than something strange happened: I connected Thursday at 22:00 and the connection with live stay for one hour steady of the 30 min. Today: 08/20/2012, I connected again by the 22:00 and again for one hour, after it disconnected I try to connect again and
    didn´t succeeded and my internet connection was ok. The "live" refuse my connection after 1 hour of connection. The others time it stayed connected for only 30min.

This made me think again that for I am not paying a membership the "Live" only let me stay connected for 30min. But at the hour: 22:00 I can connect for one hour steady of the 30min usual.

Kiraph11, Jan 6, 2014
  4. PKOneTwo Win User

Service alert

Add me too.

Since two days i can't connect to XBL.

Connection to Internet stands. No problem there. Tested more than few times.

XBL status: alert. When will it be solved?
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Cant stay connected to XBL anymore

Thanks for following up, VVindow. Would you be able to try a wired connection as a test for us? Can you also verify that your router has the latest firmware? Thanks in advance! Standing by for your response.
  6. To Dah Window Win User

Alrighty Will try and get back at ya.
  7. VibroPlex Win User

VVindow: Your Modem brand & model number: is NOT the WGR614v8, for that's a Netgear router model number. What's your modem make and model?
  8. s0urwreck Win User

I as well am having this prob. all games, plus netflix and hbogo, I understood before I had a cruddy router but i purchased the netgear 600n and now full bars under settings but still getting kicked off live. plus is it spose to take forever to download
    a demo?I sat and waited 30+ mins and the rush demo was only 11% complete had to tell my kid sorry cant do it. starting to feel like all this thing does is play games. not satisfied with anything else.
Thema:

1. Cant stay connected to XBL for more than an hour at a time. - Similar Threads - Cant stay connected

2. i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes: [img] i scan the qr code and it says its confirming my login on my other device but nothing happens for more than 20 minutes 46b24189-1e04-4747-a221-1493d272d115
  3. xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant...: xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant get in to my account on my xbox will not stay connected to xbox live what a rip off xbox is...
  4. i cant stay logged into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant stay logged into microsoft: everytime i try to invite someone to my game since they did away with bedrock, i cant invite anyone without signing back into microsoft. Well tonight im signed into micro soft and i still cant...
  5. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  6. cant stay logged in on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant stay logged in on xbox one: ever since all the updates on the xbox one im having troubles staying logged in cause everytime i go to my xbox one its automatically signed me out and i have to keep signing in its never done...
  7. Cant stay connected to EA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stay connected to EA: to EA server, on ALL my EA games, I last maybe 5 minutes an BAM Im kicked to the curb. ed624060-c6e3-4e9e-96d6-c3e87629f11e
  8. controllers cant stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    controllers cant stay connected: my controllers can't stay connected to the xbox one console wirelessly unless i bring them very close to the console even when the batteries are fully charged. can i get any help in resolving...
  9. Cant stay connected to Xbox LIVE when starting up a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant stay connected to Xbox LIVE when starting up a game.: I can connect to Xbox Live just fine in the dashboard. The problem occurs when I go to load/play a game. As the game is loading I check the status of my connection I notice I'm no longer connected...
  10. Cant stay connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant stay connected.: Upon getting on my xbox360 today,I am unable to stay signed in for more then about 10 minutes,I keep getting the message that says xbox live can't aquire IP address,and instructs me to disconnect...