Can´t start my new xbox one x

Discus and support Can´t start my new xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i buy my new xbox one x yesterday. No Problems to install all Things. Today i try to start my box, but Nothing happens. Can´t believe it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingred85lev, Aug 3, 2018.

  1. kingred85lev
    kingred85lev Guest

    Can´t start my new xbox one x


    Hello,

    i buy my new xbox one x yesterday. No Problems to install all Things.

    Today i try to start my box, but Nothing happens. Can´t believe it. Prove all cable and circuit Points.

    Take it out and in and so on, but still Nothing happens.

    please help!

    best regards

    Stephan

    :)
     
    kingred85lev, Aug 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox one x startet nicht

    Ich kann meine neue Xbox one x nicht starten. Gibt es noch eine andere Möglichkeit die Konsole zu starten?

    [Translation: I can not start my new Xbox one x. Is there another way to start the console?]
     
    CaptainAustria3, Aug 3, 2018
    #2
  3. CaptainPatou
    CaptainPatou Guest
    Xbox One Quick Start System

    Hello ! First sorry for my English, i'm french.

    So this is my problem:

    I set my Xbox One X system on the Quick Start modus. So, normally, when i start my Xbox, the Xbox Dashbord appears immediately.

    But since 2 weeks, when i push the Xbox Guide on my controller, nothing happens.

    My Xbox One X doesn't start and i must push the "On" button on the front of my Xbox One X to start the system. Then, it start completely new, with the Xbox One X short video, and the Xbox Logo, and after 15 seconds, the dashbord appears.

    What can i do ? I don't understand why this happens !

    Thank you for your attention.

    A big Xbox fan,

    (Removed by Moderator-Personal Information)
     
    CaptainPatou, Aug 3, 2018
    #3
  4. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest

    Can´t start my new xbox one x

    Kelemvor79, Aug 3, 2018
    #4
  5. kingred85lev
    kingred85lev Guest
    kingred85lev, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. kingred85lev Win User

    Can´t start my new xbox one x

  7. Kelemvor79 Win User

    Can´t start my new xbox one x

  8. Roberts Xbox Series Win User

    NAT and Teredo Issue

    Mine nat reads is moderate under our internet and UPnP is not successful. It was that way with xbox one x and on my new xbox series x it also reads that. We have at&t uverse at our rural home. I dont have a teredo issue.
  9. CarstenH.1 Win User

    Call of Duty will not play

    I have The same Problem,Xbox one x works without Problems,purchased The crossgen Bundle for my new series x and IT doesn't start !
  10. PunichingOne Win User

    Update Borderlands GOTY 2009 fail!

    No, the XBox 360 version. i can´t import my old charakter to the new GOTY Version. I can´t load the 6mb Update in the emulator for 360 games on my XB One.
Thema:

Can´t start my new xbox one x

Loading...
  1. Can´t start my new xbox one x - Similar Threads - Can´t start

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can`t start my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can`t start my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta: I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta in the windows.store. But I can not run the game. 220efb98-17e7-4de9-b8a2-fec8c30b7cc0
  10. Can`t start second level on Halo 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can`t start second level on Halo 4: Guys, I need your help, I complete first level on Halo 4, but second level don`t start and an error. What i must do? 87c7b567-6f98-4fd7-a52a-02274a2519d3