Can't start Halo Infinite Campaign despite it being installed

Discus and support Can't start Halo Infinite Campaign despite it being installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have GamePass for PC and using the Xbox PC Client I wanted to play Halo Infinite. I have successfully installed the game and also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sh4dow592, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Sh4dow592
    Sh4dow592 Guest

Hello everyone,

I have GamePass for PC and using the Xbox PC Client I wanted to play Halo Infinite.

I have successfully installed the game and also played Multiplayer. However, I can't get the Campaign to work.

Despite the Campaign showing installed in the Xbox App...

Can't start Halo Infinite Campaign despite it being installed [​IMG]

... and also showing installed within the game itself ...

... it tells me that the Campaign is not downloaded when I want to start it.

The Files are also in the directory as far as I can tell, so it seems to be an issue of it not detecting them right.

Things I've tried so far:

• Restart multiple times
    • Reinstall the game multiple times (with and without campaign on the initial download)
    • check that the MS Store and Xbox app and Xbox Gaming Service are all up to date
    • log out of MS Store and Xbox App and login again
    • Reinstall the Xbox Gaming Service (following this guide: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10)
    I'm at a bit of a loss of things to try so I hope someone here has any other ideas of what I can try.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Sh4dow592, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Since you already performed the common steps to fix the issue without success I'll suggest you to contact the Halo support and submit a new ticket with your issue:

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...
  3. Unco Sam Win User

Game Services Not Working ONLY with Halo Infinite PC Gamepass

I hope you figured out the issue, but if not:

I had this problem before after using the xbox app to "manage the game" and install the campaign.

After doing the same step to uninstall the campaign, I was able to start halo infinite and install the campaign from within the game. Since then, the game starts up successfully every time from the xbox app.

Hope this helps.
  4. Das Koop Win User

Your Favorite Upcoming Release

Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk all the way for me.

I see Halo being my go-to game, especially for multiplayer once I'm done the campaign.
  5. Denis Lomov Win User

Cant Install Halo Infinite campain

Hello!
    Thank you for the reply - all other games from Microsoft are downloading without any problem. This happens only to Halo Infinite campaign.

So I am downloading Halo: Infinite from Microsoft App Store - it contains only MULTIPLAYER. (Multiplayer works no problems)
    To Isnstall SINGLE PLAYER campaign - from within the main menu of the HALO Infinite I am:
    1) Going to CAMPAIGN - it says not DOWNLOADED
    2) Going to CONTOL PANEL ( Inside HALO: Inifite game itself)
    3) Going to Manage Game
    4) There opening a menu GAME COMPONENTS:
    - game - installed (square for the check mark checked)
    - campaign - not installed (square for the check mark unchecked)
    - hd content pack - not installed (square for the check mark unchecked)
    5) I am selecting CAMPAIGN (clicking on the square to place check mark) - it says WILL BE INSTALLED
    6) Pressing APPLY button - download of the campaign must start within the game menu BUT
    7) APPLY button remains PRESSED for a few minutes and DOWNLOAD doest start
    8) button APPLY becomes unpressed again and nothing happens :-\

Basically Game itself is not downloading its SINGLE PLAYER component from its own menu - tried reinstallation of the game, restarted computer multiple times - nothing is changing
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox App doesn't let me download and play the Halo Infinite Campaign

Hi PowerElite, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly restart your PC and then launch the Xbox App, make sure to search Halo Infinite (Campaign) then install it from there.
Thema:

1. Can't start Halo Infinite Campaign despite it being installed - Similar Threads - Can't start Halo

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  4. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  5. I can't start up the Xbox App at all

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start up the Xbox App at all: I have tried every way possible to get the app to work and always end up back to square 1. I've tried resetting app, tried deleting app, tried Powershell, Tried resetting the PC I have run about...
  6. Can't start Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Halo Infinite: Whenever I launch Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC it gets stuck on the loading screen when it says "Syncing Data" I have tried verifying the game files, reinstalling the entire game, uninstalling...
  7. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  8. I can't start Halo: MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Halo: MCC: Hello, what happens is that I cannot start Halo: MCC. When entering the game, it asks me to press start, when I press the button, it loads 1 second, the game locks and closes, when I log in with...
  9. I can't start Halo Master Chielf Collection - Sync File Nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start Halo Master Chielf Collection - Sync File Nightmare: I can't start either the game with the disc or the digital Game Pass download version. Xbox One (original model). The Master Chief Collection. I have it both on disc and on digital copy (Game...
  10. Can't start or uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start or uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection from my PC: Hello there. I've been playing this game for quite some time with Game Pass for PC and it recently got updated with Halo 3, so I installed the ~30GB update and tried to launch the game, but it...